Your Dad's Wedding

Joseph

Your dress

Your dad was getting remarried, you weren't vary happy about it, and Laura wanted you to be one of the brides maids

Your dad was getting remarried, you weren't vary happy about it, and Laura wanted you to be one of the brides maids. It was a few minutes before the wedding, and you and Chris were freaking out. Where was Cory!? He was supposed to show up! "Excuse me, but the wedding is starting." Someone told the two of you. You sighed, and everything went smoothly sadly. That was until the priest said speak now or forever hold your peace.

"I object!" Cory ran into the church.

"Cory!?" Laura and Joseph both seemed shocked. Joseph seemed a little happy though. Could you blame them? Cory's kids ran up right behind him. "Everest? Calum, Cody, and Chance?!" Laura's fists tightened.

"You know them?" Chris asked.

"Know them? I gave birth to them!" Laura yelled.

"Holy shit." You mumbled. Laura didn't marry Joseph. Joseph cancelled the wedding when he saw how much Cory cared for him.

Damian

Your dress

You knew it! Laura was really a witch! But that didn't mean your dad was going to call of the wedding

You knew it! Laura was really a witch! But that didn't mean your dad was going to call of the wedding. It was right before the wedding, and Laura was looking through a book. She was reading about a love spell. Shiiiit!

Your dad was at the alter, and Cory was right next to you. "So what do you want me to do again?"

"Kiss my dad." You stated.

"Why?" Cory asked.

"To snap him out of the spell called fake love!" You hissed.

"Isn't that a song by BTS?" Cory questioned.

"Shut up, and go kiss him!" You ordered, and Cory nodded. Cory started talking to Damian, but you couldn't tell what they were saying. One thing lead to another, and Cory kissed Damian.