You Prank Them!!!!

A/n: This book has a new co author now!!!

Please comment and vote!

Joseph

"Dad I killed someone." You told him, and he just stared at you. "Dad say something!"

"Go pack. Ill get the car ready." He told you. He stood up, and grabbed some car keys. "The cops isn't going to get my baby!"

"Dad I'm kidding I didn't kill anyone." You laughed as he was about to go out to the car.

Damian

"Daaaaad." Your father look at you. You were holding a backpack and duffle bag. "Im moving out!" You smiled widely.

"What?!" Your dad was shocked. "But where will you go?"

"Ill move in with Robert." You tell him, and he looks like he wants to die. "Dad I'm kidding. Me and bro are just switching rooms.

Hugo

You put a fake spider in his morning coffee.

Craig

You hid all of his marinara sauce

Robert

"Dad theres something i want to tell you." You sat in the living room with your father... He was cleaning one of his knives.

"What is it pineapple?" He asked you not really listening.

"I'm pregnant."

He drops his knife, and it skids under the chair he was siting in. "Who's the father?" He asked in an overprotective way.

You turned to the stairs. "Come down." Soon Chris walks down the steps. "Daddy I'm pregnant with Chris's child."

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY LITTLE GIRL!!!" He yells at Chris.

"Dad! I'm not pregnant!" He stops yelling, and looks at you.

"What?" He looks confused.

"No I'm not." You tell him. "It was just a prank." You explain.

"Oh."