You Go To The Hospital

The reason why I'm doing this chapter is because my mom is in the hospital. This morning she had to get her foot removed

Also I published this about a week or two ago, but now Wattpad is saying it isn't. So yeah I had to republish this part

Joseph

You couldn't bare the pain. "It hurts so much." You cried.

"Who knew getting a wisdom tooth removed would be this bad?" Everest mumbled.

Damien

"Y/n how could you pull a stunt like that!?" Damien and your twin brother cried.

"Dad. Bro. I'm fine. It's just a broken arm." You and one of Craig's kids were doing some skateboard tricks and you ended up in the hospital with a broken arm.

Hugo

Hugo and Ernest cried when they found out you got hit by a car. Cory drove you to the hospital, and when you woke up you looked at your family. You smiled at your dad, brother, and your stepbrothers. You looked at Cory with confusion. "Who are you?"

Craig

You got a broken arm from winning a fight. Yeah you were grounded for a while.

Robert (this will have feels!)

For once you saw your dad cry. His normal look was broken, and he was crying. Your sister held your hand, and cried as well. Everest was confused. Out of your family members he was your best friend.

Chris cried too. Everyone cried except Everest and your kids because they were confused about what was going on.

"I'm sorry Miss Small... You have cancer." The doctor told you, and you cried as well.