Chapter 58: 🙏🏽

Akeem's POV

I actually located Riley through find my IPhone. It wasn't hard to get into the hotel either since she is my wife. Rash was waiting in the truck while I went to get Riley and Mulan. The receptionist gave me an extra room key . I walked into the room and it was dark. I saw the cartoons playing on the tv and bathroom shower was running.

I examined the room to see if anyone else was in here. Mulan was sound asleep on the bed. I sat next to her and picked her up. I gave her small kisses on her neck to try to wake her up. She was happy to see me. I missed my baby and she missed me too. She was in and out of sleep so I put her back down. I noticed Riley's phone was on the night stand.

I scrolled through her messages to see if she was expecting anyone. I didn't find anything but I did notice that she was still texting Monica. I texted her from Riley's phone and told her to meet me tomorrow at the back of the mall parking lot. SOS. @9:00. I put the phone back down and started to pack Mulan and Riley's things. It took Riley a long time to come out of the shower. I attempted to wake Mulan up again. She laughed and cooed with me until she fell asleep again in my arms. She was tired asf.

I noticed the water in the bathroom turned off and I waited to see Riley walk out of the bathroom. The look on her face showed true terror and fear. She knew she fucked up but I wasn't here for all that. She could make this shit easy or take the fucking hard way.

She hopped out on crutches and her body was still wet. I gently placed Mulan down back on the huge bed.

____________________________________
Riley's POV

I stood there in shock. I didn't know what to say or do. My breathing had gotten heavy and heart was beating at a fast pace.

"I packed y'all stuff. Go put some clothes on so we can go home."

"No! We aren't going anywhere with you !"

"Look Riley. This shit can be as difficult as you make it. You already done got yourself in a shit load of trouble. The fucking Jeep is all over the news."

"How the fuck did you get in here!!"

I didn't think Akeem was this crazy until now ! This nigga tracked me down and broke into my room. Who the fuck do he think he is ?!

I hopped the best I could to the nightstand to get my phone.

"I'm going to call the police Akeem." I said trying to get to the phone.

Akeem grabbed my neck and slammed me hard asf on the bed. My legs flew into the air. I screamed in agony. He held my mouth to keep from waking up Mulan.

"STFU RILEY ! I didn't want to do all this shit but you making it fucking hard."

I felt my leg pop and I knew then my fucking leg was broken off my hip. I cried in pain.

"Akeem my leg... my leg !! It's broken!"

His whole demeanor changed.

"What you mean your leg is broken?!"

"Its fucking broke !" I screamed at him.

He picked up my leg and noticed how flimsy it was. It was literally hanging out of the socket.

"Fuck !!" He yelled.

I was slowly losing consciousness. The pain was getting the best of my body. I have no more fight in me at this point. Again

____________________________________