Chapter 33: 🔹

Mulan was discharged this morning, so we were at the house chilling. All she did was eat, shit, and sleep ... which was cool. Mulan and Riley had my attention for some time now. I haven't even been handling the shit at the warehouse. My mission wasn't done with whoever did this shit to Riley. They was going to pay for that shit but for now I had to put it off to make sure Riley was taken care of. I'll probably start when she gets out of the Hospital. Mulan was asleep on the couch next to me, I was scrolling on my Tablet buying baby appliances and shit and shopping for Riley. Money wasn't a problem when it came to them. I needed to decorate Mulan's room and I needed it done fast. That was first on my agenda to do. I hired security to watch Riley at the Hospital while I was away getting the house situated. I needed to make sure Riley was comfortable here since this would be her new home. My house was decked out in all black. The floors, ceiling, furniture, panels .... everything. Majority of the walls were made of glass except the rooms. The drive to get to the house was long so privacy wasn't an issue. It was secluded just the way I wanted it. I didn't decorate my home because I was never here. No one even knew about the house but me.

I hired a lady to come through to take newborn pictures of Mulan. I wanted Mulan all over the house. She had my heart. I couldn't believe she was my seed. My first piece of family. I adored her... she was perfect. I also called up my niggas to talk about somethings. I dropped my location giving them the address. The lady arrived first with her camera equipment. She dressed a sleeping Mulan in a Chinese robe like the character in the movie. She was beautiful. I watched the lady with every move she made. I had to make sure she wasn't being rough with my baby. She dressed her in a lot of different shit.

I picked up my phone. 5 missed calls 6 unread messages. It was Trish ass as usual. I blocked her number. I heard a truck pulling up in the yard. It was the guys.

I opened the door.

"Daaaaaaaamn" This you nigga Travis looked around. "Yo Slab ass been holding back nigga"

"I've had this house for years... I don't be here" I explained.

"This shit nice asf " Thomas complimented

"Hell yeah" Tree agreed walking into the foyer.

"Y'all know Riley was a full 9 months when we found her?" I said

"Word" Tre said raising an eyebrow

"She was pregnant the whole fucking time"

We walked into the main room where the lady was finishing up Mulan's shoot. They all looked surprised asf..... but Travis looked like he had seen a damn ghost.

The lady picked Mulan who was now awake out of the basket. She cooed at her and brought her to me.

"We are all done here.... she was great" the lady stated with a smile.

"Her name is Mulan Dru Ross" I said showing her off.

"That's a beautiful ass baby" Tre said reaching for her hand.

"Congratulations man" Thomas said "she looks just like you look at them thick ass eyebrows"

Travis laughed agreeing "hell yeah ".

"That shit crazy. She could have been dead if we hadn't came that day" Tre shaking his head " how Riley doing?"

"Shit really done fucked her up mentally... only time will tell".

"What do you want us to do with the nigga at the trap? When you plan on handling this shit" Travis spoke up

"That's why I called y'all. Starve his ass. Ruff em up. And keep his ass locked up until I get home situated... product is still moving as it should be ... the club is opening back up this weekend... i just need y'all to keep handling up for some time."

"Ugh you getting soft asf nigga" Travis responded rubbing his curls.

"Stfu Travis ain't nobody tryna hear yo ass crying" I spat back. "You heard from Monica anyway?!"

"We got Riley back tf we still looking for her fo?!" Travis said with an attitude".

"B/c she the one that caused all this shit... that's fucking why! Man I'm starting to question yo loyalty."

"Yeah whatever nigga. I'm out".

I played with Mulan in my arms. She was starting to cry now.

"Daddy baby hungry"

Travis and Tre said their goodbyes as they headed out of the door.

"You ready to go see mama" I talked to Mulan walking up the stairs.