Chapter 24: Clarity

4 months later ....
Akeem's POV

Four months has passed and still we couldn't find shit. I was literally at a lost. I wanted to just move on but I couldn't. Since, I couldn't stand to look at other bitches I was backed up. I just about to lose hope when I got a beep from my Instagram inbox.

"I got some information you may want to know but it won't come cheap"

I read the message and quickly responded. Whoever it was didn't have a profile picture nor anything on their page. I started not to trust the shit but right now I was desperate.

"I'm listening". I sent back

"I can be trusted. I want $50,000. It's worth every penny".

Whoever it was must was dumb. That wasn't a lick at all chump change. That's what it was.

"I trust you". I replied

" My name is Bianca Wells.... We can meet up at the courts behind the bleachers."

"Nah Ma, I'll come scoop you wait at the gate. A black Denali will be there waiting on you." I shot back. "Meet me in an hour".

"Okay" she replied.

I rounded up my niggas. I didn't know what to expect but we were war ready for whatever. I was ready to get my hands dirty. Fuck it.
____________________________________

We pulled up to the courts just as expected a short brown skinned girl stood by the gate. She was dirty looking and her hair were in some old ass braids. I noticed she had a snot nose little boy with her. He looked no better than her. It looked like they were starving and needed tending to desperately. Tre pulled the truck towards the gate waiting to see if the girl was going to approach. She did holding the little boy's hand.

She got in the car her and the little boy. Soon as she closed the door, Travis pulled out his gun and aimed it at her head. The little boy bucked his eyes and started to whine from being scared to death.

"Shut his ass up" I yelled at the girl.

She shushed him assuring him that everything was okay. She looked shook asf but she held her composure.
Thomas ripped her shirt open checking to see was she strapped or anything. He did the boy also.

"They clean" he said.

"What's your name" I asked

"Bianca Wells" she quickly responded.

"What's the information sweetie. I don't have all day ". I spoke calmly.

"I was taking my little brother to the swings at the courts that day I saw you attacking that guy. You left him pretty badly beaten... the two girls that you were yelling at.... I saw one of them go to the hospital to visit the man and there were 3 other guys that were in there with her. My mother died that day from an overdose that's why I was there. She seemed upset very upset. My mother's room was right beside the guys room. I heard one of the men ask her who did this to his brother. She didn't want to say but it seemed like she had no other choice but to tell them. Idk if they were kin or something but yeah she told them who you were".

"What's in this shit for you ?! Why you taking it upon yourself to come to us about this shit".

"I knew her... the other girl I don't know her name but she help me one day when I was trying to buy some things for my brother and I. We were short of money and she helped me out. She gave me money, paid for our things, and she gave us a ride home. She gave me her number and told me if I ever needed anything just to call her. She was so nice and sweet. I feel like I owe her. I heard about her house burning down and she was dead but I knew this shit just didn't up and happen those guys did it for sure. & that other girl knows who did it. I owe her ! I just can't keep quiet".

"Word!" Tre shook his head in disbelief.

"Are you fucking shitting me" Travis said with a laugh

I sat there quiet taking everything in. Travis looked at me in disbelief.

"Ain't this some stanky shit" Travis spat with a grin on his face

"Please, I don't even want your money I just wanted you to know" Bianca explained.

"It's cool" I finally spoke up "There's one million dollars in the bag... take it... you were never here... we never had this conversation"

"Yes sir" Bianca nodded her head.

She got out the car and disappeared down the street.  We headed back to the warehouse....