Chapter 12: Clueless 🤨

Akeem's POV

I woke up the next morning looking down on Riley while she laid peacefully on my chest. The clock read 5:30. I always woke up early. Early bird gets the worm. I kiss Riley on her forehead trying to slowly get out of the bed. I looked down and noticed blood on the sheets. I knew what it was already. I went to get in the shower while she slept. Brushing my teeth and putting my dreads in a high bun I dressed in some black basketball shorts and a White T I needed a morning jog. Before I left, I woke Riley up and told her to get in the shower. She got up barely able to walk. I felt sorry for her but a nigga had no regrets. She noticed the blood on the cover but before she got all worked up I told her everything was fine. I broke her shit. She looked embarrassed but I gave her a hug and told her it's okay. While she went to get in the tub, I took it upon myself to wash the covers before I went out. 

Riley's POV

I stood in the bathroom waiting on my bath water to fill. My vagina and stomach hurt so bad from the previous night before. I could barely stand up straight so I was dying to get a good soak in. After I soaked and bathed for 30 minutes my stomach started to growl. I brushed my teeth and put on my black silk robe. I didn't feel like dealing with my hair so kept it down.

I cooked some Strawberry pancakes, cheese eggs , and bacon. Going up to my room, I heard Akeem's phone going off. I picked it up not wanting to be nosy I tried to put it down but the picture on the screen caught my attention. "QuitaWitDaNeck" . I was disturbed with what I saw the nasty bitch sent a picture of her disgusting ass pussy. Caption "let's do it again boo". Angered filled my eyes. I was pissed. I walked down stairs with his phone in my hand and set it on the kitchen counter waiting for him to get back. I had already fixed his food and now I sat there waiting. I had lost my appetite.

My phone beeped letting me know movement was outside my door. Akeem walked in sweaty with a smile on his face.

"Wassup beautiful" he walked over to me kissing my cheek.

He noticed I wasn't in a good mood by my facial expression if looks could kill the bitch would be dead asf right now.

"What the fuck is this Akeem ?!" I asked him sliding the phone across the table almost missing his hand.

"Wtf you doing with my phone anyway Riley" he responded

"That's beside the point nigga !" "Who tf is Quita & why tf is she sending you pictures of her twat"" you fucking her Akeem aren't you ?! You just been lying to me this whole time so you could just fuck me" I told him with tears coming down my cheeks.

In that moment, I felt dumb asf and played. I couldn't believe him and he had the audacity to not even respond pouring syrup on his pancakes.
Taking a bite he finally said something.

"This shit good asf Ma" "I didn't know you had it in you to do some shit like this ... giidamn" as he licked his fingers

"Really Akeem?!" I cried

"Look Ma Ain explaining shit you had no business looking at my phone in the first place.... I ain't fucking that girl & im done with this conversation ".

He sat there ignoring me as I cried. Like he didn't see me there ... like he didn't care.

"Get tf out Akeem". I finally spoke

"Ain going nowhere you get tf out " he looked up at me like I was stupid .

"I'll call the police" I said getting up out of the chair

"You do that you won't leave up out this muthafka " "I'll burn this bitch down with you and me up in it " he said seriously.

I just got up and ran up the stairs. I heard him chuckle. I already knew what he was laughing at. I knew I looked dumb b/c I could barely walk straight.