Chapter 25: Waiting

2 months later ...

Akeem's POV

The waiting game was starting to piss me off. It's been months.. my patience is getting thin. I wanted blood and fuck whoever that got in the way. I sat at my desk processing shit. I kept rewinding the tape of the that dreadful day. I miss her. I'm fucked up and my heart is getting even colder. At this point, I was ready to do this shit on my own. Bitches was taking forever.

We had ya search out for Monica's ass but the bitch must was hid out somewhere. I don't know why but apart of me wanted to believe the hoe was having help or something. I've known Travis for years we grew up together, we ran the streets together, shit that was my nigga for sho but lately ..... I just don't fucking know. I need moves to be made. I've never had to wait this long to handle some shit. You know what they say you want something done you have to do it yourself.

I hit up Travis.

"Come up man"

Travis made his way upstairs into the office. He shook my hand and took a seat in the chair.

"You haven't had word on Monica yet?" I asked

"Nah, that bitch disappeared."

"Hm" I shrugged "I'm getting tired of waiting how can a bitch be that hard to fucking find Travis. She ain't that fucking smart".

"I don't know nigga, I want her just as bad as you man... real shit".

"If I find her before you do I'll handle the bitch myself. So don't be surprised if you come in this muthafka and her head is on my fucking desk staring back at cho ass". I said raising up from my seat.

Travis looked uneasy. He started to play with his curls in his hair.

"You hear me nigga ?"

"Yeah keem man damn." Travis spat

"You hungry ? Wanna go get something to eat". I said changing the subject....