Chapter 49: 👯‍♂️

"Baby I think the therapy isn't enough."

"What do you mean it's not enough Akeem?" Riley said picking up Mulan's toys from the floor

"Don't get ya panties up ya ass now. Ain tryna hurt your feelings or anything but you passed out again last night."

Riley stood there not saying anything.... she was now in a daze.

"Well... if you went through months and months getting beat in the head multiple times you would do the same." She said with an attitude

Riley stormed up the stairs.

"Yo mama crazy as hell." Akeem said to Mulan

____________________________________
Riley's POV

I searched my closet for something nice to wear tonight. I honestly didn't want to go to this fucking party. I sighed to myself. I grabbed a soft pair of high waist dress slacks and paired it with soft pink tub top with a bow on it.

"Hmmmm... this is kind of cute"

I tried on the outfit that I pieced together and it was a success. I fixed my hair and flat ironed it bone straight.

"What's taking yo ass so long Riley damn" Akeem said walking into the room.

"Perfection"

"Perfection my ass. Come on we're waiting. "

I took a final look at my appearance. I sat down on the bed and put on my 6' pumps.

"Im ready." I announced walking down the steps.

There were so many niggas in the living room it almost scared me. All of them knew Akeem but damn.

Akeem wore Versace from head to toe. It was a all black pants suit. He had the top unbutton revealing his cut chest and abs, his tattoos were shining from the oil he rubbed his body down in. 

Akeem never disappoints me I could have fucked him right then and there. I was still kind of upset with him about this morning so I played it cool.

Mulan has on a plain onesie with her hair all over her head. She was still gorgeous as ever. Akeem toon her to the middle black Tahoe in the yard. There were 5 of them in all.

We were now headed off.

"Akeem who are all of these people?"

"Security" He simply said.

"Who needs all of this security?"

"Just relax Ma. You good. We good."
"Mulan is coming with us so I needed to be sure."

"You're acting like you have someone after you. Is there something I need to know?!"

"No Riley damn chill out."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.
I had just got a text from Titi. She was already at the club waiting. I told her I'll be there shortly.

We pulled up to the club but the scene was different this time. It was more of a formal get together. Ballers were everywhere. Security was deep. Everyone I saw pulling up seemed to be wealthy and high class.

"Akeem why didn't you tell me this was a classy party. I'm under dressed. "

"You look good asf. The baddest one here. I'm knowing."

We pulled to the back of the club and got out. Akeem held my hand as we were escorted through the doors with security until we got to a room.

"Mulan is going to be here with Keisha one of my workers. She's to be trusted plus cameras are everywhere in case some shit happens."

I nod my head. If Akeem trust her so do I b/c he was so damn paranoid I'm shocked he even considered. I walked into the room and it looked like a mini condo. Everything was there you could think of.

We walked out of the room and into the party. The music was playing loud and people were socializing amongst each other. The DJ saw us walking into the VIP section of the club.

"Everybody give it up for the man of the hour my nigha Akeem Ross. "

The people clapped and cheered. Akeem held me closer showing me off. He waved his hand speaking back to the people.

I didn't know wtf was going on I was just going with the flow. He kissed my cheek and sat down.

An older white gentleman walked toward us.

"Hello beautiful" he acknowledged me "my names Kim... Kim Wayne"

"Riley Ross"

He extended his hand and brought my hand to his mouth and kiss it.

"Nice to meet you." "Mr.Ross you had us waiting all night for you. Let's get down to business my man. "

"Step into my office."

Akeem got up and left with the strange guy.

I stayed out and just sat and listened to the music. Getting bored I walked down to the bottom to go to the bar. I wanted to let loose tonight a little. I needed it. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri from the bar I was sipping on my drink until this flamboyant guy sat next to me catching my attention. He was beautiful makeup was slayed asf. He wore an all pink suit with no under shirt on. His brown skin shines through the dim lights.

"Oouuu you're the baddest bitch I have seen in this bitch thus far... other than I of course" he said to me " I'm Jeffrey"

"I'm Riley." I smiled at him. "Thanks tho. Yeah you are bad asf tho".

He snatched his neck and licked out his tongue. We chatted a bit and got to know each other. He was someone I felt I could get used to hanging around.

"Let's take some shots girl. The night is young sis let's not waste it." He persuaded me.

"Okay let's do it."

We had taken four shots back to back.

"Ooouuu bitch. My pussy gonna be hot before the night ends." He said dancing to the music in his chair.

I laughed at him. I was getting dizzy. But I felt good asf.

"I heard that shit. " I egged him on.

"Oh hey. I didn't see you over here."

I looked up and it was Titi.

"Hey girl ! Meet my new friend Jeffrey... Jeffery this is Titi. "

They both spoke to each other.

"Come on bitches let's go dance." Jeffrey said

"Bitch I barely can see straight. " I explained.

"Mrs.Ross you don't have to pay for your drinks I'm sure Mr.Ross wouldn't want you too. " The bartender said.

I closed my purse.

Titi wasn't talking much only looking around like she was on the hunt for someone.

"Let's go upstairs guys." I said

"You have VIP ?" Jeffrey asked

"Yes. My husband owns this place" I explained.

Titi rolled her eyes in annoyance. Jeffrey caught it but he didn't say anything. Riley didn't see it.

We walked upstairs to the VIP section. Jeffrey and I danced and drunk more liquor while Titi observed the club. She wasn't having fun it seemed but Riley was having the time of her life.

"Your husband is Akeem Ross. The Akeem Ross." Jeffrey asked.

"Idk about all of that but yes."

"Bitch you got you one. "

Akeem walked into the section. He stared at Titi like he knew her or something.

"Babe these are my new friends Jeffrey and Titi."

"I see" he said rubbing his beard.