Chapter 26: Help 😪

Riley's POV

I've been chained up in this dark room for I don't know how long. Trapped in my thoughts, the only thing I have is my imagination. I think about ma and papa so much. I miss them. I miss the love, the care, and the security that they gave me. Being raped repeatedly and beaten almost everyday became so routine to me. After the beatings, I'll just drift off to a happy place. I'll think about the country the peacefulness it brought. Grandma used to peel peas and she would make me help her. I could see her rocking in her chair, she would sing old church songs. Her voice was so pure and sweet. When she would sing, she would bring chills to my body. A small smile creeped on my face.

"Slap"

"Bitch what's so funny.... huh .... huh" he said in his Australian voice

"Slap"

"Maybe you should put a smile on me face eh"

He preceded to unbuckled his pants and handle his Business . I didn't fight back anymore it didn't scare me like it used to. Plus I knew the consequences if I did. I couldn't even remember the last time I was allowed to takes a bath or brush my teeth. Nasty bitches didn't even give a damn

When he finally finished he got up and left the room. How did my life get like this?! It wasn't perfect before but it was starting to be. I always thought about Akeem. I missed his smell and his warmth. I missed the way he made me feel safe. I rubbed my stomach, feeling the small kicks sent me to instant regret.

I screamed in pain. I was hurt and damaged. I let my mind escaped but when I came back to reality.... I couldn't bare the hurt. My life was gone.

I screamed as loud as I could.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

A man came walking in the room with a bat.

"BLOP"

I felt the blood gushing from my nose causing me to get dizzy. I was out.....