Chapter 17: Fun 💍

Riley's POV

Akeem was in the kitchen this morning when I went to check on Ace. He sat a bowl of eggs out for me to eat like that shit was going to make me feel any better. I went with the flow of things just to avoid conflict. He didn't have on a shirt just some grey sweatpants so he must have been here for a good minute. I picked up Ace kissing him on his cheek.

Walking into the kitchen, Akeem was about to something until he noticed Ace in my hand.

"What?" I said raising an eyebrow

"What the hell is that?" He said looking scared

"This is Ace. I got him last night. Isn't he cewt?!" I said cooing at him.

"Keep his ass over there now"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't do him nigga" letting Ace go about his business.

"I got something planned for us today" Akeem said kissing me on my cheek.

"Oh really"

"Yeap so get dressed Ma".

We drove for almost 45 minutes before we got to our destination. When we pulled up. Akeem held my hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

"I hope you like it A nigga went all out for you " He said showcasing his big smile.

We walked hand and hand on a private beach until we got to a yacht. I couldn't believe it I had never been on a boat before. In the sip, we didn't do shit like this too often. I giggled with excitement. I couldn't hide it. He guided me on the boat. It looked like a miniature house. It was so nice. He took me to the room on the boat where there sat roses on the bed and floors. He had the petals written in
" I ♥️ U".
I looked to the side of the room. There hung a white bikini. It was very revealing but since it was just us on the boat why not....

"Get dressed" he whispered in my ear giving me a kiss on the neck.

I did as I was told I went to the bathroom got in the shower and put on the little ass bikini. "Akeem had to have picked this little shit out b/c this is ridiculous" I thought to myself. I looked in the mirror and I was impressed. The bikini top fit my boobs perfectly but the thong panties was something very different. My ass sat up perfectly but my vagina lips were suffocating if I would have spread my legs the wrong way my lady was gonna be exposed. I checked myself out in the mirror slightly trying to jiggle my ass. I laughed at myself. I couldn't believe I was doing some shit like this. I let my hair go. I didn't brush it or anything. I was just going to go out wild. I lotion my body down. I looked good asf and I know Akeem was going to like it.

I walked out on the deck. Akeem fine ass could wear anything and look good asf. He had his shirt off revealing all his tats. They were done so perfectly. He also had on some white swim shorts. He turned around seeing that I was looking at him.

"Damn" He said licking his lips. "Turn around and let me see baby"

I did a 36o. Showing him the bikini. "You like?" I said snatching my neck back.

"Hell yeah "

He pulled me closer and gave me a wine glass. I sipped it and instantly put it down.

"That shit nasty as hell Akeem".

"You are such a youngin" he laughed at me.

"You complaining ?!" I said twisting my neck.

"Hush".

He pulled me to the edge. The view was so nice we were in the middle of nowhere. The sun shined brightly hitting the deep blue waters. He held me in front of him as the wind blew.

The moment was beautiful nothing could ruin this moment for me. The boat stopped and he gave me a life jacket.

"What are these for ? I asked him

"We are about to get in suh " he said jumping in the water.

"What ?!"

"Come on" he yelled out to me "I got you "

I was scared as hell but I jumped my ass in. He taught me how to dog pedal. I caught on fast since that was all I could do.

We got out the water. Akeem put his hair in a high bun since it was wet. I did also. He kissed me and told me I never brought anybody out here. I usually just come by myself when I need to just get away.

"So I'm special?" I said looking up at him.

"Yes. Ed." He laughed.

"Bet" I said pushing him off of me.

He laughed and pulled me back to him.

"I'm just joking ". He explained.

I went to get our robes because the sun started to go down and it was getting chilly. We laid down on the deck and ate fruits.

The stars in the sky looked so beautiful at night. It was a view I had never seen before. The stars reflected on the ocean.

I got something I want to give you. I give you my heart, my love , my attention, my money , my life. I'll go to war behind you Riley. That's on me. I want to take care of you forever Ma. I want to be with you forever. I want to have little me's running around here.

Soooooo I want to give you this. I looked down in awe. It was big, shiny, and expensive...... I couldn't believe what I was seeing.