Chapter 57: 🤡

Akeem's POV

"Im ready to take fucking action right now !! Fuck all this shit !" Rash spat

"I can't believe this shit. " Thomas said rubbing his head.

"We gotta lay low right now. But once this shit blow over ... I'll handle that nigga personally myself..."

Shit was getting out of hand. It was true I was just getting too soft on muthafkas ! That shit was about to change today. Starting with Riley ass ! I got angered thinking about where they could be right now. I rubbed my arm I tried to move the bitch and I stream of pain surged my body.

"Ahh shit!" I moaned in pained

"You need get that shit looked at!"

"I got more important shit to handle right now. " I said getting up from my desk. I slid the gun from under the drawer and stuffed it in my pants.

"I'm riding with you. I need to get the fuck from out of here. Shit too sad. " Rash explained

"I'm going to stay. Tre's mom is on her way up." Thomas said

"Tell her everything will be handled. Just arrange the funeral and I'll pay for everything."

Thomas shook his head in agreement.

I'm about to go find Riley.

____________________________________
Riley's POV

My leg was in major pain right now. I left the truck but managed to get all my shit. I held Mulan under my shit and breast fed her to keep her calm. I wasn't far from a Hilton Hotel right off the interstate. I just needed somewhere to rest my head for the time being.

I finally checked in but my bruises gave me away. The big ass hoodie I had on couldn't hide the blood spots from the wreck. Thank God Mulan was good.

"Ma'am do you need the paramedics?" The receptionist asked

"No. I just need the key." I said annoyingly

"Are you sure ? You look really beat up right now."

"Give me the fucking key please !" I yelled at her "fuck"

I snatched the key from her hands and limped my ass to the elevator. It felt like my hip was going to give out any second now. I made it to the 5th floor and opened the door to my room. I laid Mulan down on the bed and attempted to undress. I screamed in pain ... I didn't move my leg that much but the little movements I did almost took me the fuck out of here.

Tears stung from my eyes the pain was starting to be overwhelming. I scrambled through my purse to my phone so I could call Jeff.

Ring Ring

"BITCH!!" I know this ain't your muthafking Jeep on the side of this damn tow truck... I was just dialing your fucking number. Where the fuck are you ?!"

"Calm down. Listen. Listen. I'm at the Hilton right off the interstate. I need your help. I need you to bring me some strong ass pain meds. I think my hip is broken. Don't tell anyone where I am !! I need some clothes ! Food too !!"

"Okay. But what is going on Riley !! You need to tell me something."

"I can't right now Jeff" I said between tears "I just need you to help me right now.

"Okay. Give me a minute!"

I laid back on the bed to relax as best as I could. I thought about Akeem and Trish. My heart was in my ass right now. As bad as I wanted to hate him right now ... I couldn't help but to miss him. I tried to get my mind off him so I turned on the tv. I scrolled the channels until I came across the news.

"If you have any information on the person who may have been involved in this crash please call us."

They flashed the wreckage on my Jeep all across the news.

"Fuck!" I yelled

I really got myself into some shit right now. I broke down. Mulan poked her head up from her little cat nap.

Her curly hair was all over her head. She plastered a smile on her face. She was stronger than me right now. She reached for me but I couldn't hold her due to my hip. I rubbed her back comforting her to best way I could right now. I turned to Spongebob so she could get her attention off of me.

Minutes later... Jeff shot me a text letting me know he was outside. I gave him the room number.

I heard a knock at the door. I couldn't move so I slid the key through the little slit under the door. Jeff came in the room and it felt like an Angel had appeared . He brought food, clothes, meds, and crutches!!

"Damn. I love you so much right now." I told him

"Fuck all that ! I need to know what's going on Riley."

I filled him in on the events that happened today.

"Let's go kill that bitch !! She playing with the right bitch !!" Jeff got up acting all dramatic as always.

"As Bad as I want to I can't right now. My hip is fucked up. It hurts so bad."

"Well these hydrocodone are going to get you right for the time being. Just take them when the baby is sleep. I have to go because my client will be at the next house in an hour. I'll be back. I'm going to keep a key."

He kissed my forehead and went on his way. I searched through the bag to see what Jeff bought. He brought a breakfast platter from the Waffle House. I fed the grits and eggs to Mulan. I didn't eat yet because my appetite was all fucked up right now.
I took the diapers out of my purse so I could change Mulan and get her ready for bed. The clock read 8:45 pm. Mulan usually falls asleep around 9:30.  I waited on nature to take its course on Mulan and eventually she was out.

I managed to get out of bed with the crutches. I felt like I was going to faint from the pain in my hip. Good thing the shower was a walk in. I turned on the hot water and let it fall on my skin. I let out a cry that I needed to release. I felt like my life was falling apart right now.

My hands where getting wrinkled from the amount of time I had been in the shower. I got out of the shower and reached for the crutches. I couldn't put on any clothes or anything because it hurt to bad to move my leg. I turned off the water and dried my hair and face the best way I could with the towel. I bathroom was foggy from the hot water. I heard Mulan laughing. I shook it off maybe I'm just hearing shit because Mulan is sleep. I heard it again. I hopped to the door of the bathroom ... the lights were still off but I could hear Mulan's cooing from the door. I left the bathroom ass naked trying to see what the fuck was going on.

I walked out of the bathroom. And the devil himself was sitting on my fucking bed. Holding my fucking baby. Giving me the I'm about to fuck you up stare.

I dropped my crutch out of fear....