Chapter 29: CrackingDown

Akeem's POV

" I bet yo ass can't lift no fucking 325 pounds" Tre spat at Travis

"Tf I look like bitch ... I'm that muthafka... Akeem ain't the only strong nigga around here" Travis bragged

"Die if you want to nigga Ain coming to the funeral" Thomas announced

"Travis come on mane.... chill out.." I said laughing " I stay in the gym more than you nigga".

Travis decided to get under the bench... he attempted to push up on the bar.

"Nvm.. Ain gotta prove shit to you niggas". Travis got up and walked off.

We all started laughing.

"Nigga you hell" I laughed out loud.

"Stfu before I shoot all you bitches" Travis yelled walking back up

Tre held his stomach b/c it started to hurt from all of the laughing.

Travis lift up his shirt revealing his cut abs.

"Don't sleep on me nigga... my shit look better than all y'all niggas.... Akeem don't even try to lift up yo shit we can't see that black ass shit.... & Tre while you laughing you shaped like Patrick nigga".

"Fuuuuck you" Tre spat back

"Tre yo ass do need to work out you starting to get a beer belly my nigga" I said concerned

"Mane I'm comfortable in the skin I'm in" Tre responded

"That's the gayest shit I have ever heard" Travis said

"Mane ain't nothing wrong with that Tre... get up off my nigga dick Travis" Thomas said sticking up for Tre.

I heard my phone going off I went to go pick it up. It was Trish calling me.

"Wassup" I answered

"Hey baby... what you doing ?

"Shit at the gym ... you got something for me?" I asked

"Daaaamn you don't want to just chat first ya know ask me how I'm doing and shit?!"

"Girl if you don't come tf on"

"Whatever... Akeem.... I found his information... His name is Tyrone Hills. He is 22. Ummmmm .... let's see. He had like 6 visitors when he was here. There names are .... ummm Richard Hills.... Ricky Hills.... Tommy Hills...... Ross Banks..... Monica Weeks.... and there's a ummm Susie Hills. There's an address here actually I know you want it so I'll send it to you. It may be his moms address or something. They are on the Southside of Chicago.

"Yeah send that shit" I told her

"You know I can get fired and go to prison for this shit Akeem"

"You are in good hands Ma... you know this".

"You have to hold your end of the bargain Akeeeem.... you gonna let me be your girl" she said seductively

"Sure Ma ... I gotta go".

I hung up the phone and told my niggas we needed to go to the trap quickly. We all rode together in my truck. I caught them up to speed on the information I just got from Trish. I was hype asf. I was ready to do this shit tonight. I didn't even gaf about going by myself.

"I'm ready my nigga we can do this shit tonight" Thomas yelled out from the backseat

"Fuck yeah" Tre agreed

I looked at Travis who seemed to be in a daze.

"You in nigga?" I asked loudly

"Hell yeah nigga you asking?!" Travis spat

"We May need extra backup" I thought about it for a sec "Nah we good... fuck it ".

We pulled up to the warehouse 110. This trap was located on the Southside. It was made just like the other one but it had fewer workers. I waited for Trish to send me the address. "Wtf is taking this bitch so long" I thought to myself. I shot her a text.

"Don't fucking play with me Trish not rn." Sent

"🙄 1 Attachment"

She sent it as a picture message. I started to get annoyed with her ass. I finally had the address. Y'all can start getting shit together.

"Make sure y'all niggas pack extra guns and bullets.... & Tre take that loud ass shirt off"

"What even possessed yo ass to come out the house in that loud ass green shirt anyways" Travis said shaking his head.

"Travis kiss my ass" Said Tre

"I'm about to go to the garage y'all niggas be ready when I pull to the front.