Chapter 18: 🥰

" I want you to have this promise ring Ma". As a symbol of my love and loyalty to you. Don't ever take it off". Akeem told me.

I couldn't help the tears that came down my eyes. I was truly in heaven right now. He gave me a deep kiss and I laid in his arms for the rest of the night.

We pulled up to my house the clock read 3:30pm. We were gone all day and night. It was a night to remember.

"I'll be back Ma. I have to go handle something real quick I'll be back."

"You always leaving at odd times of the night.. what could be so important Akeem?" I said with frustration " It's 3 something in the morning".

"Chiiiillll" he responded "its very important".

"Yeah whatever" I said getting out the car with an attitude.

"Ill fix that lil attitude of yours later on" Akeem said hollering out the window.

He pulled off leaving me at home. I was sad but When I heard Ace's purrs it made me feel better.

"Hey man" I cooed at him.

"Wanna go to bed with mommy?"

I brought him to my room and sat him on the bed. I waltzed in my bathroom to get ready for bed.
____________________________________
Meanwhile.....
Akeem's POV

Travis shot me a text letting me know to meet up. I went to one of my warehouses on the Southside. I pulled up to the vacant lot. Entering the building, it was pitch black dark and quiet. I knew my way around the building so I didn't need the lights. I walked into the basement where I saw Travis, Thomas, and Tre.

"Here go that nigga you wanted" Tre said.

The nigga wasn't a threat but I had gotten word that he was snitching to the cops. Bitch move. I really didn't give a fuck about the cops b/c they knew not to fuck with me. I had that much rank in this shit. I just don't like the attention.

"Snitches get Stitches" I told him.
"What's your name lil nigga?!"

He spat in my face causing me to get upset. I sent a blow to his ribs causing him to spit up blood.

"Let's not make this harder than it has to be"
"Name?!"

"Tyrone Hills" he screamed out.

"I was going to sweep this shit under the rug but you had to run and rat. That shit ain't cool nigga !"

"Fuck you pussy" he screamed out "you gone regret this shit I promise you that". "Fuck out my face bitch".

"Well okay, you won't live to see it happen".

I stepped back and got one of the guns that laid on the table.

"Handle this nigga" I told Travis dem

"BOOM "

"BOOM "

"BOOM "

"BOOM"

Sounds of bullets being let out sound through the basement. Tyrone's body jerked rapidly with every hit.

"Get Somebody to clean this shit up" I said as I walked up stairs.