Chapter 34:🔹

I was cruising the streets with Mulan before I went to visit Riley. I still needed to pick up things for her. I went to go get her a phone so she could at least find a sense of self. I set it up and put my number in it. I took a picture of Mulan and I and sat it as the wallpaper. She was getting discharged today and I couldn't be happier.
____________________________________

Travis POV

"Mane you see this fucking shit you getting me into ?! If this shit hit the fan both of our asses probably won't make it ."

"You acting like I wanted this shit to happen?!"

"Idgaf !!! These months need to fly by so you can getcho shit and disappear. I ain't gone keep helping yo ass. You got me going against family. My fucking loyalty to my nigga".

"Well I'm family too nigga".

"Fuck you!"

____________________________________
Akeem's POV

Welcome home baby. A smile appeared on Riley's face as she walked into the house. She didn't say anything but from her face I knew she loved it. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. I showed her the house letting her know that it was hers to decorate and do whatever she wanted with it. I took Mulan out of her car seat and carried her into the master bedroom.

"Riley this our room".

She laid on the bed and caressed the silk black sheets. I showed her the closet that was hers. It was empty but it had the few things that I did buy for her.

"Let me show you where Mulan's room is ."

We walked to Mulan's room and it was painted with flowers everywhere. She had a big flat screen tv on the wall and bears were everywhere. I attempted to go all out for Mulan but she slept in the bed with me. I actually didn't want Mulan out of my sight. Maybe when she's a little older she could sleep in her own room but I wasn't ready.

Riley seemed to really enjoy the house. She didn't really talk as much but the smile was enough. She even started to play with Mulan. I needed some rest. I left Riley and Mulan alone in the living room while I went to take a nap.

____________________________________

Riley sat on the sofa and fed Mulan while Akeem was sleeping. Her heart started to melt for Mulan. She couldn't believe that she actually had a baby and she was beautiful. She kissed Mulan's chubby cheek. Mulan had drifted to sleep. Riley got up to go to the kitchen to put up Mulan's bottle until she looked out the window and seen a all black truck pull up outside. She saw the doors open and some guys getting out. She screamed for Akeem but he didn't respond she quickly ran into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and hid under the kitchen counter holding Mulan in her arms trying to keep quiet......