Chapter 30: CrackingDown

They all loaded up the truck and got in. The truck they were in was all black. It had a fake license plate at the back of it. Tre put in the address that Akeem gave him. The music blasted as they drove to their destination... no one said a word... they just listened to the music until they got where they were going until Tre made a right turn into the McDonald's.

"I know you fucking lying" Travis yelled from the back

"I can't do this shit on a empty stomach nigga shit" Tre chuckled

Travis looked around the truck at Thomas and Akeem "what?!.... do you y'all see this shit?!"

Akeem laughed at Travis ." Man leave him alone"

They pulled up to the drive thru.

"Can I get a Big Mac Meal, no onion, with a large fry and a large Sweet Tea" Tre spoke

"Me too, same way" Thomas told Tre

"Me too" Akeem said

Travis shook his head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you niggas"

They pulled up to the next window and paid for their food. Akeem pulled out a $50.00 bill.

"Tell her to keep the change"

Tre drove out of the parking lot and pulled up to the destination.

"This the house" Tre said.

He circled around the neighborhood twice before they parked into a vacant house.

"Aye I brought the pictures of dem niggas" Thomas said licking ketchup from his fingers.

"Bet" Akeem said reaching for the papers.

They stayed put waiting on someone to pull up or come outside of the house.

Hours and hours had passed ..... still nothing.

"Tre..... you got some more fries nigga" Travis asked all innocent

"Fuck no. Ain giving you shit" Tre spat

"Man come on. I'm fucking hungry. Shit!!!" Travis said annoyed

Thomas and Akeem laughed at them.

"Here nigga" Akeem pulled out his fries.

He lost his appetite when he pulled up in front of the house. The thought of Riley made him upset. He drifted off into a daze. "What if she's still alive" he thought to himself. Shit was going to be different.He thought about how he was going to make sure she never got hurt again. He was going to take care of her forever.

He was knocked out of his Zone when Tre yelled

"WE GOT ACTION".

A big dude walked out of the house and got into a grey Camaro. Akeem quickly looked at the pictures he had.

"That's him! Ole fat fuck. Follow that bitch". Akeem said angrily.

They waited until the car drove past the house. Tre backed up and follow the car. He didn't get exactly behind him b/c he didn't want to blow their cover.

Akeem, Travis, and Thomas started unpacking their guns. Akeem tucked his long dreads under his shirt and put on a black skii mask. Travis did the same but his skii mask looked like The Joker from Suicide Squad. Akeem looked at him strange.

"What? I thought it was cute" Travis explained

Akeem simply shook his head.

The truck stopped. They were in a ratchet ass neighborhood. Crackheads, prostitutes, and niggas were everywhere.