Chapter 3: Notice Me 😒

Akeem's POV

Walking up in shawty crib, I was shocked. How the hell she living like this by her damn self, I thought to myself. Earlier today, me and my nigga Travis had an early morning drop to make at the school uptown. Don't shit stop the money. When I parked, I noticed Riley before. I noticed her nosey ass looking in my truck. Ain trip tho. I thought it was funny. Travis told me about her. She was the friend of this girl he fucked with when he was in town. He told me that Monica said she was innocent, she really didn't get into much, and dig this the broad wasn't fucking. Smh. I mean that's good it all ain't too many that kept their virginity. Tbh I just tryna break that ass down.
After the club, I was tired. I was ready to go to the crib but my nigga wanted to go to Riley's house to chill. So I went too. I know what that nigga trying to do tho. Get some pussy. Riley walked back down the stairs looking comfortable asf. She put on some black Nike shorts and a white beater. Ma looked good I can't lie. She was naturally pretty with long black hair. She looked innocent and scared. I think that turned me on a little more. She was cool asf and her accent made a nigga heart melt.
She walked in the kitchen with her phone in her hand. She started looking in the refrigerator knowing it wasn't shit up in there. I think she was just trying to avoid coming in the living room to chill with me. I chuckled to myself. I get what I want. She can play hard to get all she wanted. I got up and walked to the kitchen and stood by the counter staring at her with my arms folded. "What? You want some juice or something". She said "Nah but I want you to come chill with me tho". She seemed uneasy but she went ahead and gave in. She hopped up on the counter looking at me from head to toe. I know she liked what she saw. I mean who doesn't. Not trying to be cocky or anything. I walked closer to her til we were face to face. "What you doing in this big ass house by yourself ma?" "It ain't safe". " I don't stay in the projects, the crime in this neighborhood isn't that bad". " You never know who watching" I said seriously. "Don't try to scare me, I do have to live here alone". "Umhuh" I said with a smirk. " Where yo man at?" "I know you got one, you too fine not to have one". "Noooo, I'm new to the dating scene, it's just me, and has always been that way". The look in her eyes showed me she was sincere. I couldn't detect a lie. " Well you need to start hitting me up". "We can start hanging out more if you want to". I said rubbing her thigh. She looked down like she seen a damn ghost. "I'd like that I guess". She said with a smirk. "You guess?!" I said with my eyebrow raised. "I'm gonna need you to know". "Yes ok yes". Riley said giving me her number.
We walked back into the living room. On the couch, Travis and Monica was tonguing each other down. Travis nasty ass had his hands in Monica's pants. They were so into what they were doing they didn't even here us coming. "Excuse me... Y'all can take that in the room". Monica ass jumped hard asf. They both laughed getting up. " Travis watch your fingers on my damn couch" Monica said rolling her neck. Travis laughed "my bad ma" licking his fingers. "You're disgusting". Monica said. I just laughed. We talked for some more time and learned more about each other. I think I'll keep her around more. She cool and laid back. She was more of a listener than talker. I liked that about her. She was more than just a pretty face. She even got comfortable enough to sit back on my chest. I wasn't going to stop her. We sat in silence Riley was slowly dozing off. I didn't want to wake her so I just sat there. Scrolling through my phone. Some bitch I fuck from time to time named Codi hmu. "This pussy missing you daddy" displayed on my screen with a picture of her pink twat. I texted back. "Oh really I'm On my way in 30 minutes". Travis and Monica must was ending their fuck section b/c them muthafkas were getting louder and louder. You could hear the head board all up the hall to the living room. Then it got silent. 5 minutes passed and Travis came walking out of the room with a Kool aid smile on his face. "You ready nigga?' I asked. "Yeah". I woke Riley telling her we were leaving she rose up off my chest and we said our goodbyes. I kissed her on the cheek. I wasn't trying to do too much since we just met. Due time I thought to myself. That ass is gonna be mine.