Chapter 6: NothingPersonal🤫

Akeem's POV

After getting shit straight with Riley ass I had to handle some serious business with Travis, Tre, and Tomas. Word was 15 kilos of cocaine was missing from the 305 warehouse that I own. Stray niggas couldn't get in my shit so this had to be an inside job. I told Travis to handle it & when I got word from my nigga that he did I was going to finish it. With pleasure. Before I went over there, I headed to my house. My house was outside of Chicago and secluded. When you're the buzz of the street and a hot nigga like me, I had to watch my bad 24/7. I had niggas gunning for me to take my spot from the top. I was the nigga to be and I knew that. I have no family. They only family I ever had was these streets. I been on the street since I was 16. I'm 25 now so I been in the game a long time. I pulled up to my driveway, got out, and unlocked my door. I have a big house but nothing was decorated. My money long but I'm not a flashy nigga. That had never been my style. I like to be low key. Not seen. I want to start a family and settle down but that's gonna have to wait. I open my closet and pulled out and plain black hoodie and some black sweat pants. Topped it off with my Timbs. I drove back to the warehouse and was greeted by my niggas.
"Where the bitch nigga at Ain got all day" I said annoyed.
"His ass in there" Travis said with a smirk
"It's a sad day for this nigga".
"Its about time we make an example, I been too nice these bitches forgetting". I said
"I want all the workers to gather up we going to have a mandatory meeting ".
Thomas grinned he knew what was about to go down.

"Attention everyone". " I know all of you are aware that some of my shit went missing..... idk if you bitches and hoes forgot who tf I am but today I'm gonna remind you all who not to fuck with". I said waving my gun around.

The looks on their faces were plastered with fear that's exactly what I wanted.

"Bring that bitch out".

Tyrone was a new worker Travis hired. He wasn't anyone important but the little nigga sold drugs for me. Maybe his poor ass let the little change he was making go to his head but he fucked up when he fucked me over. That was a no no. Tyrone was nothing but 15 but if I let him slide then that'll just make others feel comfortable.
Tyrone was brought in with blood dripping from his mouth seemed like Travis must have really beat the nigga ass.

" You smell like shit". I said disgusted. "Any last words?!"
"I-I-I'm sorry mane, I won't do it it it again"
"I know you won't Tyrone I know"
'BOOM'

I sent a bullet straight through his skull. Blood splattered everywhere.

"Clean this shit up" I yelled

3 weeks later .....

Shit between me and Riley been going smoothly. No problems. No issues. We talked everyday and when I'm not busy I always go to see her. I'm really starting to develop a soft spot for her. I can see her in my future. She not fucking was the only issue. Dealing with shit in the streets had a nigga on edge. I drove to one of my spots. I looked through my phone trying to see which chicken head to call up. I needed my dick sucked right now. I know who won't have a problem doing it either. I wasn't gonna call Codi ass b/c that bitch screws ain't on tight.
I shot a text
"Come through B"

"QuitaWitDNeck"
"On my way boo"

I waited for the hoe to get here it didn't take her nasty ass no time. She must was already in the area. I looked at the time it was 1:30. Quita was the type of bitch when you wanted the job done she was a good quick fix.

She walked in blind folded. I had one of my workers to Escort her to me. I don't trust these bitches so the less she saw the better.

"Hey daddy""you miss me huh" she walked up to me with a smile on her face

She leaned in for a kiss. The bitch must have lost her mind if she thought I was about to kiss her.

"Don't be like that" she said sounding embarrassed

"You know why you here Ma so get to work".

She got on her knees and started unzipping my pants

"Good girl" I said.

Her warm lips wrapped around my dick felt like magic. Quita knew how to work her jaws. That was something she was just naturally good at.
She spit on it making it extra sloppy just the way I liked it.
She tried her best to fit my dick all the way in her mouth but I knew she couldn't.
Quita gagged until she almost threw up but that didn't stop her.
She started sucking the tip causing it to get sensitive asf. I felt myself getting close. I grabbed her by her hair and started fucking her face. She was taking it like a G.
My phone started to ring. I saw Quita looking.

Riley 💍💙 FaceTime

I answered the phone b/c I knew she was gonna start tripping if I didn't. I didn't feel like dealing with that. Not right now.
"Bitch you say anything I'm gone blow yo fucking brains out" I told Quita. "Keep sucking".

"Hey baby, wyd"
"Not shit finishing up some work"."why you still up?"
"I can't sleep, I was just thinking about you" I miss you".
"I miss you too Ma" "you got school tomorrow you need to be sleep ".

Quita must was getting jealous b/c she started pulling hard on my dick I felt my self nearing my climax.

"I got to handle some shit Ma" "I'll talk to you in the morning"
I hung up. Since she wanted to act like a hoe was gonna treat her like one. She knew what she was doing. I grabbed the bitch by her hair and started fucking the shit outta her mouth. I finally nutted and I did it on her face. Til the last drop.

"Get tf out".

She walked out with an attitude. 
I just laughed at her ass.