Chapter 35:🤦🏾‍♀️

Akeem's POV

I was awakened from my nap to my loud ass phone. It was Tre telling me that they were outside. They wanted to meet up on some shit, I got out of the bed and slid on a pair of sweats. I walked down the stairs into the living room but I didn't see Riley nor Mulan. "Wtf" I thought to myself. I went into the foyer to let Tre, Rash, and Thomas in. We dapped and shit. Tre was about to start talking until I stopped him. I can't find Riley ass. Hold up.

I didn't want to talk around Riley b/c she didn't know the shit I do. I still didn't want to expose her to this shit. At least not now, it's still too soon. I went throughout the house looking around... still I didn't see Riley nor Mulan. I went to the couch where my tablet was to look at the cameras. "I know a muthafka didn't come to my house or some shit" I thought. I shook that thought out of my head. My house was secured. I dared a bitch to try it. Cameras were everywhere except the bedrooms and bathrooms. I backed the camera up 10 minutes and I saw Riley ass running all over the fucking place like she was scared. She had Mulan in her hand too. She ran in the kitchen and grabbed a knife..... "This muthafka under the counter". I shook my head... I couldn't even be mad at Riley she was just scared. I walked back into the Foyer. 

"Follow me"

I took them to my home office at the back of the house. Before I went to get Riley.

"Y'all wait here. I'll be back".

I went to the kitchen and opened up the counter. Riley started screaming to the top of her lungs and kicking.

"Riley Calm tf down it's me!! Wtf?!" I said pulling her out from under the counter.

Mulan was now crying and hollering from all of the commotion. Riley was starting to have a panic attack. I hurried and took Mulan out of her hands and set her down in her rocker. I carried Riley to the living room couch, I tried to calm her down. I ran to the refrigerator to get her some water.

"Drink this Ma".

Mulan was crying and Riley was fucked up rn. Shit was just going sideways.

"They are in here !!! I heard them Akeem!!" She started yelling at me. "We have to goooooo".

"I know them Riley those are my niggas"

She slowly started to calm down. She ran to Mulan and rocked her in her arms.

"I'm sorry baby" she said to Mulan.

I walked up to both of them.

"It's okay Riley. I understand. You safe as long as I'm here Ma. But you gotta trust me. That shit won't happen again".

Mulan was still wining. She was still a little spooked from what had just taken place.

"We will be upstairs" Riley told me

I still walked behind her to make sure she was going where she said she was. She laid Mulan down on the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running.

"We about to get in the tub".

I wanted to tell Riley hell nah she needed to be supervised but ..... I know she wouldn't hurt her own child.

"I'll be downstairs. I needed to talk to my niggas for a few minutes. I'll be back in exactly 30 minutes Riley".

She nodded and started taking off Mulan's clothes getting her ready for their bath.

____________________________________

"I think it's some funny shit going on mane" Rash said.

He was one of my trusted homeboys that I also fucked with heavy outside of Tre, Travis, and Thomas.

"What you mean?!" I said pulling from my blunt.

"Rash been feeling like Travis been on some mo shit" Thomas responded.

"I can't put my fucking finger on it but .... I know when some shit ain't right. & it ain't ". Rash explained passing the rotation.

"He has been acting up tight lately" Tre spoke.

"I don't think Travis would be on some disloyal shit. He been down from the jump. I just can't see him doing some sneak shit". I explained

"Me either but fuck nigga you never know". Rash spat.

I rubbed my hair to the back. Tonight was too fucking much. I just needed a break from all this shit.

"Keep an eye out... if you see any fuck shit going on. Let me know".

We finished the rotation and I let them out. I was ready for a hot shower and my bed. I walked back up the stairs into the bedroom. Riley and Mulan was in the bed. Riley was playing with Mulan. Mulan didn't have on anything but a diaper and black socks. Riley had on one of my white T shirts. I was happy to see Riley warming up to our baby. I kissed both of em and made my way into the bathroom. When I finished showering, I walked back into the room and saw Riley breastfeeding Mulan. I was shocked, I was going to tell her I wanted her too anyway but she beat me to it. I got in the bed and laid next to Riley. Mulan was now asleep in Riley's arms.

"You ready to be Mrs.Riley Ross". I asked her.

She gave me a smile and kissed my cheek.

I knew I had so much shit to deal with later on.... starting with the niggas that did this shit to Riley. Then I was going to have a serious talk with Travis ... hopefully shit don't go left.