Chapter 28: CrackingDown

Akeem's POV

We were at club Xcape in the VIP as usual the party was deep and live. I wore my hair in a high knot bun with an all white Armani suit. It was an all white party tonight, although I wasn't a flashy nigga, I felt the need to look fly tonight. I wore a silver chain that sparkled heavily on my chest. Trish looked bad asf on my arm. She wore a fitted strapless white dress that came down to her ankle. The dress fit her curves to perfection. Trish loved the attention that other women gave her. She looked to be envied. She didn't leave my side not once the entire night.

Travis finally made it to the club. He dapped me and gave me a strange look. I knew he was referring to Trish. I gave him a slight nod.

"Who is this?" He asked

"This is Trish she cool people" I responded

"You hittin that my nigga" he smirked

"Something like that...." I shrugged "for now" I whispered to him.

"Ummm" he stroked his chin

Love Galore by SZA 🎶

"Why you bother me when you know you don't want me "
"Why you bother me when you know you gotta woman"
"Why you hit me when you know you know better "

Trish stepped in front of me and guided my hands to her hips. Swaying from side to side she sung the lyrics to the song. She started to grind on me to the beat of the song. I followed along.

"Last time I checked you were the one that left me in a wreck"
"Me in a mess"
"You all I rep,like my side I rep"

We were starting to be in the moment until guns shots were heard throughout the club.

"GET DOWN! GET DOWN ! GET DOWN!"

Screams and people running all over the place could be heard. I noticed Tre and Thomas was bussing back. I pulled out my gun and shot towards the niggas on the bottom floor. I hit one nigga in the chest causing the others to panic. Trying to pick up the other nigga they hurried out of the club. I chased after them as fast as I could still shooting. Travis was behind me shooting at the black truck that started to disappear in the distance.

"FUCK" I yelled

I walked back into the club shit was ruined luckily no one was hurt but my place was fucking ruined. I was pissed. I walked back up the stairs to get my phone and shit.

"Man who tf was them niggas " Tre asked

"Idk but I'm gonna fucking find out" I spat "I'm sick of this shit.... Trish lets fucking go ".

I walked out of the club hot as hell. Shit was about to change and I meant that shit.
____________________________________

"Aye I need you to do some shit for me Ma" I told Trish.

"What's that" she asked

"There was a nigga in the Hospital named Tyrone Hills I need you look his ass up for me. Who visited him ya know shit like that... I need that information like today Ma. Real shit"

" okay.... How long ago was this keem "

"7 or 8 months ago... I'm not sure"

"Okay, What's in it for me" She asked inching up to kiss me"

"Whatever you like" I smiled back.....

"You ? Can I have you?" She looked into my eyes

"Sure" I assured her.

She kissed me and headed off to work......

____________________________________