Chapter 52: 🤔

Akeem's POV

"I don't mean to be getting all in your business or whatever..... but does Riley really know what you do Mr.Ross.... before you look at me all crazy and shit .... I just want to know just in case I say the wrong thing .

I sat and thought before I answered Jeff's question. He didn't seem like a snake ass nigga to me..

"No. She doesn't and I want to keep it that way."

"Why not tell her? If she finds out from someone else I'm sure it won't end well."

"I have my reasons for not telling her. When we met she was innocent didn't get out much. Alone. Never had dick nor a nigga. She is a delicate girl. I don't want to expose her to this street shit. I wanted a family with her and give them the life they could only dream of. Plus she was taken, beaten , raped and shit. I saved her but I'm no different from them niggas. I wouldn't rape a woman but still shit still ain't right."

"Omg....this is too much for me ... I could cry... you have yourself a situation on your hands I just hope it goes in your favor but everything always come to the light my friend."

"I'll cross that bridge when I get there." I said wiping Mulan's hands and face with a wipe.

Riley walks in the kitchen. She stared at Jeff and I.

"You guys are unbelievable! Why do you all have to be so mean to the damn girl ?"

Jeffrey whipped his long straight bundles and continued to eat his plate of food. Akeem didn't answer he just got up and walked inside the living room with Mulan in his hand.
____________________________________
Riley's POV

"The SZA concert is tonight. We should go. I asked Trish did she want to go but she declined sooooo it would be just me and you."

"Hmm I guess I'll go. I'm going to head out tho I have to make a few runs. Kiss Mulan for me. I'll see you later."
____________________________________
Akeem's POV

I walked upstairs to lay down my mind was still heavy on the shit that went down earlier today. Mulan laid next to me watching her favorite cartoons . Riley walked into the bathroom I could tell she had an attitude. I didn't feel like arguing so I was just going to give her space. I heard the shower cut on. Mulan was falling asleep on my chest. I scrolled Instagram for a sec until I got bored. I laid Mulan down beside me.

I walked inside of the bathroom, Riley was getting out the shower. I felt myself getting an erection her skin was smoking from the hot water and her brown skin glowed from the bright lights. Riley now had hips and a fatter ass. It wasn't big but it was bigger than it used to be.

"Excuse me ?! I can't even have privacy in the bathroom?" She said with an attitude

She grabbed the towel from the counter and covered her body. I snatched the towel to piss her off.

"Akeem chill out ! I don't want to play ." She said rolling her eyes.

"Let me play with you then. "

"Hell no."

"It's mine anyways"

"Tuh, What makes you think that ?"

"That fucking ring on your finger. That's what ?"

"Give me my damn Towel"

I pulled my basketball shorts down revealing my manhood. I stroked it a little.

" you got my boy excited. So what you gonna do about it"

She tried not to laugh at me and walk pass . I grabbed her arm.

"So you not going to please your husband?"

She thought about it and got on her knees. My dick penetrated her mouth slowly. She made love to the dick with her mouth so I returned the favor. I pushed her toward the counter and lift up her leg instantly taking her into my mouth.

Minutes later, Riley was bent over taking it from the back. I fucked her hard and fast. Surprisingly, she was taking it like a G. We finished with each other, I released inside her and gave her a kiss on the top of her neck.

"Happy?" She said

"The head could have been a little better" I said jokingly

"Oh fuck you." She laughed walking back into the shower. "I'm going out tonight with Jeff to the concert I was telling you about."

"Okay. You have to take Security with you."

____________________________________
"Hey, little sis. I see you've come out your hole. The little one is starting to get bigger huh." Trish said attempting to rub Monica's stomach.

"The fuck do you want Trish." She said slapping her hand from her stomach

"Oh. Calm down. I don't want you to stress the baby out."

Monica knew her sister was up to something Trish was a conniving bitch and they didn't fuck with each other to tough.

"You only come around when you want something." Monica spat

"That's correct. I need you to get closer to your little friend Riley. The bitch is in the way...."

"Leave her alone Trish. She's been through enough."

"Wasn't that you fault tho ?"

"You know I had to do it! Unc wasn't going to take what they did lightly. How was I supposed to know they were going to go that far ?!"

"Yeah. Don't care. I'll be sure to let Akeem know your whereabouts. Travis square ass can't hold up for long sis." Trish said leaving the small conda. "I'll give you some time. I'll be in touch."