Chapter 39: 💅🏾

Riley's POV

Akeem walked in the house and went straight upstairs. I knew the muthafka had seen me when he walked by. I looked at the time and it was 7:00 in the damn morning. At shook my head in disappointment, I knew he was mad but this shit was unacceptable. I contemplated on calling him out on his shit. I haven't seen him in damn near 2 days and he wants to waltz up in here like the shit is okay.

I started thinking ... what could he have possibly been doing for two fucking days..... My mind started to wonder..... Niggas are dogs where was he laying his head at ?! I know this muthafka ain't cheating on me. I was going to get to the bottom of this shit. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. Mulan was still asleep... I heard the water start to run in the shower... the door was cracked. I felt my temper rising after all this shit I done been through and he wants to cheat on.... Tears streamed down my face. I yanked the door open. Akeem was naked putting his dreads in a knot. He didn't flinch but only looked at me nonchalantly.

"Where tf have you been Akeem ?! You been gone for days and come back not saying shit ?!"

Akeem looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I knew he was shocked by my attitude. I had never stood up to him in this manner.

"Hello nigga ?! Don't you hear me talking to you!!" I said getting into his face.

"Gone Riley.... I don't want to hear that shit rn "

"Well you gone fucking hear it?! You come back and the first thing you do is jump in the fucking shower?! You fucking other bitches Keem?! Let me know now!" I said crossing my arms.

Akeem laughed at me and shook his head. That even pissed me off more. I swung my arm at his face... but he stopped my hand before it connected.

"You must have lost yo fucking mind ! Get the fuck out before I hurt yo ass Riley". He yelled loudly at me

I slick gotten scared because I too didn't believe I had just did that. The tears were coming down uncontrollably now. Akeem still having my arm in his hand shoved me out of the door ... he locked it behind him...

I started beating on the door.

"Open the door Akeem".

I gathered myself together and turned around and sat on the bed until he came out. Mulan was still asleep. "Fuck it". I said to myself. I walked back downstairs to the bathroom. I stood in the mirror looking at my reflection... I was so hurt. Why did I feel like this ?! Why was I going through so much shit ?! I sat on the toilet seat and cried until there were no more tears. I got up to wash my face examining myself. My hair had grew back a lot. It was shoulder length but not where it was before the cut. I needed a change. Maybe Akeem wasn't attracted to me anymore. I need to get back to my normal self.

I heard the doorbell ring, I knew it was my therapist but I didn't want to be bothered today. I answered the door and told him that we would have to reschedule to another date.

"Does Mr.Ross know about this?" He asked

I almost told his ass off but that was just going to give me away so I held my composure.

"Yes sir. He's upstairs do you want me to get him for you ?! I asked with a smile

"Ummm no ma'am". He hesitated "Is next Monday okay with you?"

"Yes sir. That's fine".

He seemed hesitant and awkward. Damn, Akeem had control over every fucking body. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

Akeem was walking down the stairs hold Mulan in his arms. His hair was now down and he wore only black sweatpants. He was so fucking sexy but I was still made at him so fuck his ugly ass. His phone started to ring.... he answered.... the couldn't hear who the person was on the other end. Akeem looked back at me and gave me a death stare. "Thank you sir" he ended the call.

"Who told you to cancel your fucking appointments. I promise Riley you starting to really press my fucking buttons."

"I know that old prune didn't just snitch" I thought to myself.

I shrugged my shoulders. I wanted to go to the hair salon. I need to get my hair done.

"And you couldn't do that shit afterwards?" Akeem shook his head." It's just no winning with you."

I ignored his smart as comment.

"You gonna take me or what?" I asked with an attitude

"Yeah whatever. Feed Mulan and change her diaper. I think she shitted."

I did as I was told.....