The Intellectual and The Jock

Requested by Kat_05_

Ostin is watching some documentary when Jack walks in.

"Sup Ostin, what're you doing?" Jack said leaning against the back of the couch that Ostin was sitting on.

"Watching a documentary about Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller." Ostin responded, eyes still glued to the screen.

"The marine?" Jack said with newfound interest.

"Mhmm. Would you like to watch it with me? I just started it."

"Heck yeah!" Jack exclaimed as he hopped over the couch.

They watched the documentary and when it ended Jack said "Whatta dude."

"He certainly was an influential part of our country's story."

"Dude can you use normal words?"

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's cool but it's hard to talk to you sometimes because I'm not on that level."

"Well you don't see me jumping over couches and doing 1,000,001 pull-ups without breaking a sweat. We both have our qualities." Ostin said with a little sadness

"But that doesn't mean we can't be good at the other thing."

"That's true. How about I train your brain and you train my body?" Ostin proposed

"Sounds good, thankfully my job is easier." Jack said with a small smile.

"How so?"

"Running from Hatch has slimmed you down."

"Yeah yeah."

"So who starts?"

"You make me smarter." Jack said with a jokingly chuckle.

"Alright!" Ostin said bringing out his favorite books.

After studying, it was Jack's turn to be in charge.

"Alright, honestly I wanted to go second because if you were mean while teaching me I'd give you a killer workout. Thankfully you were chill so I can be too." Jack said with a smirk.

"Alright what should we do first?" Ostin asked

"Lets start with a couple push-ups. As many as you can do. This session is to mostly see where you are."

"Alright."

Surprisingly Ostin was able to get 30 push-ups, 35 sit-ups and 20 squats. He couldn't do a pull up but he came close.

"Alright! Good session Ostin." Jack said patting him on the back.

"Thanks."

"The most important factor when trying to get in shape is your diet. You need protein, veggies and very few carbs."

"What are the foods I can't eat?"

"Well we can try cutting out candy, soda, chips, and pre-packaged meals for the first 2 weeks and see how it goes."

"Sounds like a plan. Thanks for helping me out." Ostin said

"Of course, and same to you." Jack said opening his arms for a bro hug.

Ostin hugged him and they went to their separate rooms to get cleaned up.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Thanks for reading! VOTE PLEASE!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Comment or Message me requests!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️