Tara x Michael

Requested by 

Tara and Michael have been talking for awhile and both admitted that they liked each other but haven't made it official, even though they're friends want them to be. They just don't think it's the right time. 

"Hey Michael." Tara says.

"Hi Tara." Michael says fixing an old jeep.

"I was wondering if you want to hangout?"

"Sure, when?"

"This weekend?" 

"I wish but I could I'm going on a trip with the some of the original Electroclan members." 

"Oh, sounds fun!"

"Are you okay? I can stay back."

"No, I'm just wondering if Taylor was gonna be there." Tara asked sadly.

"Yeah, why?" 

"You know she likes you."

"True, but you know I like you. I promise nothing is going so happen but ya know what?"

"What?" Tara asks.

"I'm going to stay home so I can come over and we can watch movies and cuddle."

"No, you love hanging out with those guys"

"I love hanging out with you more. Don't feel bad. This is great too."

"Aww, are you sure?"

"I'm 100% sure." He said genuinely.

"Thanks Michael, love you." Tara says giving Michael a hug.

-----Time Skip-----

The next day Michael and Tara did all the cliche couple things and Tara was loving it. They built blanket forts, watched movies and cuddled. 

Tara absolutely loved spending time with Michael. 

"Hey Tara. Would you like to go out with me? Officially?" Michael asked nervously.

"Of course, you goofball." Tara said with a huge grin. Michael leaned down to meet Tara's lips.

"Tonight? 6:30?" Michael said.

"Sounds perfect. What should I wear?" 

"Umm something nice, but not like we're going to prom." He said with a cute cheeky smile. 

Tara was swoon. 

They both parted to get ready. 

Tara put on skinny jeans and a cute long pink sweater. 

Michael wore dark blue jeans and a Navy blue button down.

"You look absolutely stunning Tara." Michael said

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." Tara said with a wink.

Michael picked Tara up and walked her out to the car where he opened the door for her. He then proceeded to take her to a sunflower field where they walked around and talked. Michael even took some very artsy pictures of her. 

"Got any good ones?" Tara asked.

"Well they all have you in them so they're all perfect."

"oh okay Mr. Smooth." Tara said rolling her eyes and giving him a peck.

At sunset Michael took her to a beach to see the sunset over the ocean. Then last but not least he drove out to an empty field, parked, climbed onto the roof, and star gazed. 

"This has been the most amazing day." Tara said still looking out.

"Agreed. Totally worth skipping the trip."

"Honestly, I'm really glad you did. Going on a trip with someone who has a crush on you kinda worried me. Not because of you but I get a little jealous."

"I totally understand, to be honest I feel the same way when you hangout with Quinten."

"Well now that we can be official, they'll get the message."

"Yeah. Thanks for being you." Tara said.

"Anytime, thanks for being you too." Michael expressed with a smile.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Vote and Comment!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️