Tessa x Michael Pt. 2

Requested by all you crazy shippers ;P *Cough* Veylor is best *Cough*

Tessa and Michael have been dating for almost 6 months and they've never been happier. (A/N: Ouch my Veylor heart) Michael was planning a beautiful a beautiful date but wasn't going to tell Tessa about it.

"That's another good thing about not being with Taylor. I can actually surprise Tessa." Michael thought as a smile appeared on his face.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Michael shouts shutting his computer which held all his anniversary plans.

"Hey you." Tessa said coming in and giving Michael a peck on the cheek.

"Hello beautiful." Michael said with a hug.

"So are we gonna celebrate our anniversary next week?" Tessa asked cautiously.

"Woah when's that?" Michael said sarcastically.

"Oh shush."

"Of course we are." He said taking her hand in his.

"Do I get to know what we're doing?" Tessa asked expectingly.

"Hmmmm nah." Michael smirked.

"Of course not." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Excuse me young lady, don't roll your eyes at your superiors." Michael said sticking out his chest.

"Oh I'm not, I'm rolling them at you." Tessa said sticking her tongue out.

"Agh I'm hurt. So wounded! How shall I go on!" He said clenching his chest in fake pain.

"We're such weirdos."

"Yeah...but it's cute."

"True. Well I gotta go hangout with Grace. See ya later." She said with a kiss and a wave goodbye.

"Bye lovely." Michael said waving back.

Michael opens his laptop again. First he's going to take her to the fancy restaurant in the city, a carriage ride around the park and last but not least the best surprise ever.

•••••Time skip•••••

Today's the day. Micheal was straightening his tie. He had black slacks, a white button down shirt, and a forest green tie. He styled his hair to the best of his ability then left to pick Tessa up.

Meanwhile...

"Aghhh today is the day!!" Grace screamed eagerly as she helped Tessa get ready.

"I know! I know! I'm excited!" Tessa said putting her earrings on.

She had a forest green dress, her hair cascading down her back with a wavy look, light makeup and some nice jewelry. (N/A:I don't know anything about this stuff haha sorry)

*knock knock*

"Coming!" Tessa shouts walking excitedly to the door.

She opens the door and both Michael and Tessa just stood there soaking in each other's appearance. Both in awe of each other.

"You look stunning." Michael finally choked out.

"And you look so handsome." Tessa responded looking into his eyes.

"Shall we?" Michael said motioning into the hallway.

"We shall." She said with a smile.

He opened the door to the car and said "Chivalry is not dead! If I've told ya once I've told ya a million times!" (A/N: Jess and Gabriel plug. Watch them on YouTube haha)

They went to dinner, laughed, talked, and just cherished each other.

During the carriage ride Tessa made fun of how Michael was an "old man" due to planning a carriage ride but Michael knew she was enjoying herself.

Finally Michael and Tessa got back into the car and Tessa said "This was perfect Michael. Thank you."

"You're very welcome, but it's not over yet."

"It's not?" Tessa asks cocking her head to one side.

"Nope." He said with a cheeky smile.

Michael drove to a store? It was dark so Tessa couldn't make out what it was.

"Close your eyes." Michael said.

"Excuse me? Is this just a scheme so you can kill me?" Tessa said with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you goof. Just do it."

"Great you're a Nike sponsor now." Tessa said covering her eyes.

She heard him get out of the car and then felt him open her door and helped her out of the car. He walked her into the shop and she smelled...animals? Through her shut eyes she "saw" lights come on.

"Open." Michael said.

Tessa did and saw a dozen puppies in a play pen.

"Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!" Tessa squealed getting into the pen and playing with the dogs.

"Like it?" Michael said looking at her dreamily.

"Love it. And you."

"What? Did you just say what I think you said?" Michael said in disbelief.

"What do you think?" she said with a smile.

"I love you too." He said leaning down to kiss Tessa. She held up a puppy and the puppy licked Michael.

"Hey!" Michael pouted.

Tessa laughed and kissed him...after he wiped his mouth.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
So many updates!!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
VOTE and comment please!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️