Captured

Taylor had just rebooted a guard and got a master key from a guard. As Taylor was running through the complex hallways and the only thing she could think is "where is everyone?" She took a left and ran down the hall. "Agh." Someone groaned. Taylor looked into the cell. 

There sat Ian moaning because of the RESAT.  "Ian!?" Taylor said shocked.

"Hey Taylor...." He said.

"Are you ok?" Taylor asked worried.

"Yep, just....fine."

"You know that's not what I meant. Where is Ostin he knows how to get these off."

"Five cells straight and take a left. First one on the right I saw them put him in there before they put the RESAT on."

Taylor jogged down and found Ostin "You found me." Ostin yelled.

"Yep, are you ok."

"Yeah."

She unlocked the cell.

"Get Ian out of his RESAT."

"On it."

"Oh yeah." Ian said relieved

"Ok, where is everyone?" Taylor asked

--------------Time Skip-----------------

They rescued the rest of the Electroclan but Michael.

"Where is Michael?" Jack asked.

"I don't know." Ian answered.

"What!?" Taylor screamed.

"He's not here, at all." Ian said

"Guys, we've got to get out of here." Zeus said

"Zeus is right we'll all get captured if we don't go now." Tessa asked.

"No I won't leave without him." Said Taylor

"Sorry but I'm not leaving you." Jack said throwing her over his shoulder.

"Jack! Let me down!"

They all ran to the jeep that would take them to the jet.

--------------------------------------------

Little did they know that Michael was also on his way to the jet. He had escaped and looked for the rest of the Electroclan when he stumbled into the surveillance room.
He shocked the guards unconscious. When he saw that the rest of his friends leaving in a jeep. "Good."  He thought. He found an Elgen motorcycle. He rode to the jet. Thankfully they had waited just in case he came.

"Michael!" McKenna yelled when she saw him.

Everyone turned their heads. When they saw Michael they all ran and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're safe." Taylor said grasping Michael for dear life.

"I am, I am." Michael said.