The Drawing

McKenna was sitting alone in her room when she decided to draw. She grabbed some paper, a pencil and a pencil sharpener. She turned on some music. She started with the corners and then worked her way into the center with some basic shapes. She then decided to add some detail. (Look at picture to get an idea of what it looks like)

Time flew when she drew. She just loved the simplicity of the grey pencil lead with the white back.

Ostin came in

"Hey McKenna! Whatcha doing?"

She looked up at her boyfriend. "I'm just drawing."

"This whole time?" Ostin said in astonishment

"...yeah? What time is it?"

"5:30pm"

"Oh..." She said realizing she started at 2:00pm

"Can I see the picture?"

"Sure, it's not that good though."

Ostin looked over the paper.

"McKenna! This is amazing!"

"Thanks."

"How'd you do that? Did you take lessons?"

"I don't know I just drew it. No, I just practiced a lot while in Hatch's prison."

"Oh, well it's really good."

"Thanks, I like drawing. It's very calming.

"That's true."

"Yep"

"Oh! I got distracted. Do you want to get ice-cream?"

"Sure!"

They walked to a nearby ice-cream shop called "Icy's"

"What'll it be?" Said a kind old lady in a soft yellow apron

"I'll have the 'Triple Chocolate Deluxe' please." Ostin said joyfully

"Okay, and for you dear?"

"Just a plain vanilla cone."

"Okay, one moment." She went to the back and returned with a tub of chocolate ice-cream and a small vanilla cone. "Here you two go." She said handing them their ice-cream.

"Thank you." They said unanimously

McKenna found a nice picnic table in the shade, saving them from the harsh summer sunlight.

"So, can you draw people too?" Ostin asked with his mouth full trying to make conversation.

"McKenna smiled at him and said. "Not really, I'm better with designs."

"Oh cool."

They chatted about other various topics while eating their delicious treats after McKenna finished she saw that Ostin was almost finished too. How he was is a mystery to her. But she thought at least half of the tub was on his face.

"You have ice-cream all over you face." She said picking up napkins and trying to wipe some of the ice-cream off him.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly and wiped his mouth on his sleeve

As they walked back around 6:45, Ostin randomly said. "Could you teach me how to draw?"

"Sure." She smiled

And for the rest of the evening McKenna tried to help Ostin draw.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Hey everyone! Sorry for being inactive I've had an eventful summer.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Hope you enjoyed reading this
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Comment or message any one-shot requests!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️