Father's Day

Requested By: GalaxyUnicorn12435

It was the first Father's Day since Michael and his dad were reunited. Michael wanted to do something super special for him.

"I haven't been around him since I was little, I don't really know him." Michael said to Taylor in a discouraged manner.

He was laying on his bed with his head hanging off the side staring at the ceiling. Taylor walked over from the chair she was sitting in and sat on his bed next to him.

"Exactly, he hasn't seen you in a really long time and he doesn't know you. So you should let him get to know you and your hobbies. Besides saving the world." She said with a soft smile.

Michael sat up on his elbows and looked at her.

"That's true. Thanks, what would I do without you? Oh I know, I'd probably be dead."

"Oh shush. You'd be fine." she said with an eye roll.

"I don't see it that way." He said sitting up to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss.

After Taylor went home, Michael set up everything for the next day with his dad.

He got them tickets to a baseball game and then they'd go out for ice cream.

The next morning, Michael told his dad his plan while they ate the special breakfast Mrs. Vey made. His dad thought it sounded amazing.

After breakfast, they got ready and went to the ballgame. It was the Boston Red Sox vs The New York Yankees. They both were going for the Yankees. They both cheered and ate too much game food but they had a blast.

"That game was crazy!" Michael exclaimed as they walked back to their car.

"It sure was!" Mr. Vey Agreed.

Yankees won 10-9 in the 11 inning.

They drove to a nearby ice cream place. Michael got a cone of chocolate chip cookie dough and his dad got a cup of mint chocolate chip. They sat outside and talked.

"Michael, you've had to grow up quite a lot in the past year or so and I just want to say I'm really proud of you. You're a good man." Mr. Vey said genuinely.

"Thanks dad, I did everything that I thought you would do."

"You are a better man than I. I couldn't have made the decisions that you did at your age."

"Maybe so."

"So since I missed 'The Talk' and girls up to this point, tell me about Taylor. From the little I've had the pleasure of seeing, she's a great gal." Mr. Vey chuckled.

"Well up to this point, there's only been one girl so you haven't missed much. Taylor is amazing and when you get to know her you'll see. She's just so great. She's smart. She's beautiful, on the inside and out, but it's not like a supermodel with a bunch of makeup. She has a subtle natural beauty that nobody sees. Sure, they see her obvious gorgeousness but her true beauty is how she is with others. How she cares about others' well-being and feelings. She's just amazing but she would never say so. She's hands down the most special and wonderful person I've ever met."

"Wow. I wish you could see how your eyes make hearts when you talk about her." His dad teased.

"Yeah yeah."

"But yes, that's love. I felt and still feel that way towards your mother."

"I will marry Taylor one day." Michael said seriously with a smile.

"I believe you. And I can't wait for her to be my daughter in-law." He winked.

They finished their ice cream in comfortable silence.

While on their way home, Mr. Vey said "Thank you for today Michael. It was really great."

"Of course. Happy Father's Day."

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Please Vote
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Comment Requests
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️