Snow Trip

Requested by BreeStar3

Disclaimer: Abi and Jack are in a long distance relationship.

A=Abi J=Jack (A/N: Who would've guessed it 😂)

J: Hey!

A: Hiya!

J: How're you?

A: Pretty good, missing you. 

J: Miss you too. Do you wanna come here to Idaho and see me?

A: I'd love to but Hawaii is far away 

J: True :/

A: I gotta go, love ya!

J: Love you, bye.

Little did Jack know that his gorgeous tan Hawaiian girl was getting on a plane to see him. After about 5.5 hours on a plane Abi landed in Idaho. 

Jack's friend, Michael, knew Abi was coming in so he picked her up from the airport and brought her to his girlfriend, Taylor's house. Once Abi was settled she texted Jack.

A: Hey J :)

J: Hey! What've you been up to?

A: Not much, you?

J: I just got back from the gym. I'm gonna shower then get some food with Michael.

A: Ooooh where are y'all going?

J: Probably just gonna get some Pizza at what he calls PizzaMax.

A: Oooh take me with ya! 😂

J: I would, sorry

A: It's okay, I'll see you soon enough.

J: Oh shoot, I actually gotta go. Sorry Abs. 

A: It's okay, talk soon.

Michael knocked on the door, "Hey, you ready?"

"Coming!" Abi said getting up.

Abi and Michael got into the car an drove there. They got their before Jack so Abi went in and asked the manager in she could bring Jack his food so she could surprise him. The manager agreed so she got to the back.

Jack walked into the PizzaMax and gave Michael the bro hug. They ordered their food and brought Michael his food then gave Abi Jack's food.

Abi walks out from behind Jack and sets his food down. Jack was to focused on his convocation with Michael that he blindly said thanks. 

Abi decided to mess with him, "I thought I'd get a better tip and reaction."

Jack's eyes got HUGE. In one swift motion Jack got up and embraced Abi.

"What're you doing here?" Jack said still hugging Abi.

"I came to see nothing...I'm here too see you you doofus." 

"oh okay." Jack said rolling his eyes sarcastically. 

"I was wondering if we could go skiing or snowboarding?" Abi said with a smile.

"Anything you want."

The next day they went to the best slopes. Jack already had a snowboard and Abi borrowed Taylor's Skis. 

"Snow." Abi said jaw literally dropped.

"Yeah its the white cold stuff." Jack said already bracing himself from Abi's punch.

"Let's get started." Abi said.

They both had a lot of fun even though Abi continuously fell into the snow. 

"Ugh I suck." Abi said upset.

"Nah, you just have never done this before. Hawaii isn't usually where you go to snowboard." Jack said comforting Abi.

"Thanks."

"Want to get some hot chocolate?"

"Yeah but then we're coming back out."

"Of course."

As they drank the hot chocolate Abi said, "I'm good at surfing! Why is this so hard?"

"You're actually doing really well for your first time."

"Thanks."

"I'll come to Hawaii and you can kick my butt at surfing."Jack said with a smile.

"Deal."

"Ready to go back out there?" 

"Yep!" Let's do it."

For the rest of the day they enjoyed each others company and the snow. 

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Vote! Comment!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️