Diffrent View (Part 2/3)

Requested by: kendallfire123

Disclaimer: Make sure to read the last update if you can't remember what happened.

Where we left off: "Is he like me?" I thought.

I had to start walking home but I couldn't get it out my mind. I walked to my house put the key in the lock and entered the house.

I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and started on my homework still wondering about Michael.

My parents finally got home after I finished my homework but I didn't talk as much as usual.

We all sat around the table for family dinner when dad finally said, "Are you ok Taylor?"

"Huh?" I said looking up from pushing her food around her plate.

"Are you ok?" He asked again.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine." I said

"Alright..." He said not quite believing me.

"May I be excused?" I asked

"Yes you may. But aren't you hungry? It's your favorite, spaghetti and garlic bread." Mom said

"I know, I'm just not that hungry. Love you two."

They both mumbled a 'love you' but they were still confused.

I went to my room and decided to draw. That usually calmed my nerves.

I drew some sort of pattern, all symmetrical. I put some details into it and finally finished it around 10:00. (Look at picture above) It did help, it helped be decide that I would talk to Michael tomorrow. But for right now, I'm gonna sleep.

"Hey sweetie, wake up." I open my eyes and there's my mom. I love hearing her voice in the morning.

I went to my closet and pulled out some light blue skinny jeans but not ones that are too tight my legs. Then I pulled out a simple black V-neck.

I brushed my hair out but left it down.

"Good morning!" I said to my mom as I walked down stairs.

"Good morning." She replied

"Where's dad?" I asked

"He had to go into work early. And I need to go now, is it ok if you walk to school?" She said grabbing her stuff.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Ok, love you! See you tonight!"

I made myself some cereal, cleaned up after myself and walked to school. When I got there my friends tried talking to me but I politely left to find Michael. I couldn't

After I got through a bunch of classes without dying it was time for Biology.

I got there a little early hoping Michael would too. He didn't. He barely made it before the bell rang. And he had a black eye that must've formed overnight

I looked at him and asked, "Hey, are you okay?"

He ignored me