Diffrent View

Requested by: kendallfire123

My name is Taylor Ridley and the story I'm about to tell you is very strange, do you believe in the impossible? Well, for this story you have to. I have powers. I can make people forget what they're going to say or do and I can read people's minds as long as I'm touching them. Or if they're touching medal. I keep my powers hidden because I don't think there is anyone like me. Anyway, here's the story.

"Taylor, sweetie wake up." Said a familiar voice while rubbing my arm. I opened my eyes to see my lovely mom.

"Ok, I'm up." I said looking at the clock, it read 7:15. School begins at 8:10.

"Good, breakfast is in the kitchen. Come out when you're ready." She said with a kind smile. Man, I love her.

I looked in my closet, I decided on some jeans with a couple rips in them and a purple princess-cut t-shirt with gold letters that said "Meridian" I also brought my cheerleading uniform because practice was tonight. I left my hair down but brushed it out.

Once I was ready I went downstairs and found my favorite breakfast. Eggs, Bacon and pancakes. After I finished eating I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the door where my black converse were.

"Dad! I'm ready." I said quiet loudly because he was in the other room.

"Coming." He said walking towards the door. He grabbed his keys and got in his police car.

"Love you mom!" I yelled as I left

"Ready for school?"

"Can anyone REALLY be ready for school?" I said with a smile

"Probably not but have you done you homework?"

"Yes dad." I said

He pulled up and I stepped out.

"See ya later dad, love you."

"Love you too Taylor."

Even though I was adopted I know they are my parents and my brothers were my brothers.

"Hey Tay!" Said Maddie followed by some other of our cheerleading friends.

"Hey Mad. And everyone else."

"We walked into school and I went to my locker. I put all my homework for my classes in there except for biology. That was my first class.

Maddie was still talking and I was semi-listening

"Hey Mad" I said cutting her off. "I need to go."

"Ok! See ya at lunch!" She said walking away

I went into class and took my seat as the bell rang.

We were talking about the electricity that runs through the human body.

Mr. Poulsen wasn't my favorite teacher but I did the work and he seemed to like me.

15 minutes into the class the door open. The boy who sits next to me walked in.

"Glad you decided to join us, Mr. Vey."

"Sorry. I was in the principal's office. Mr. Dallstrom said to give this to you." He gave Mr. Poulsen a note.

"Sit down. We're reviewing for tomorrow's test."

He walked over and sat down next to me. After mumbling to some know-it-all kid in front of us.

He never really makes eye contact with people.

Mr. Poulsen was asking questions and I raised my hand cause no one else was.

"It signals all of our nerves and thoughts."

"That's right, Miss Ridley."

He tried some other people but the didn't know.

Then he asked Michael where electricity came from. Michael looked very nervous. I felt bad for him.

"Electrolytes?" He guessed

"That would be true, Mr. Vey, if you were an electric eel."

I looked at him in sympathy. Then he dropped his pencil.

After that the know-it-all kid stood up and lectured us about the electricity in our bodies. He seems nice but it seems like he tries to make others feel inferior.

Him and Michael muttered a small conversation then the bell rang.

After I went through all my other classes and lunch it was time to go to cheerleading practice. Once it was over everyone left but I wanted to perfect a move and I did. I decided not to change again and just return home in my uniform. When I was leaving the building I saw Jack and his goons messing with some boy.

Oh! I think that's Michael.

"Leave him alone!"

The goons said some stupid stereotypical things about cheerleaders. I tried to think of how to stop them.

"You leave him alone or I'll get Mrs. Shaw!" I shouted even though she already left. My treat had no effect.

"Shut your mouth." Said Jack while Michael still squirmed in their grasps.

"You shut your mouth, you loser." Michael said in my defense which I found sweet.

Jack and Michael bickered some more when Michael said "Let me go! I'm warning you."

They just mocked him.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled again

Out of nowhere ZAP! All the guys were rolling on the ground while Michael hovering over the said "You bet it hurts. And that was just a little one. Next time you bully me or any of my friends, I'll triple it."

Michael pulled his shoes one then seemed to remember me.

He quickly turned around I was frozen it shock.

He grabbed his backpack and ran.

All I could think was "Is he like me?"

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Thanks for reading!!!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Please comment requests and vote!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️