The Hike

Taylor was sitting on the couch and watching tv when Michael walked in, 

"Hey Taylor, what's up?"

Taylor turned around "Hey Micheal, nothing just watching tv in boredom."

"Well then, do you want to go on a hike with me? I'll drive to the mountain over there and we can hike it."

"Sounds fun! I'd do anything as long as it's in your company."

Micheal smiled, and gave her a kiss.

"By being you." Taylor said

"What?" Michael cocked his head at her in confusion.

"Oh, I guess it was your thoughts."

"Wait, what was I thinking?"

"You were asking how you deserved to be with me"

"Oh, well I don't deserve it. You are WAY out of my league. Like I'm peewee baseball and you're MLB."

"One, you're ridiculous. Two, only someone who truly cares for someone wonders if they're good enough for them. I wonder every day if you actually love me because I think you're so amazing." Taylor said genuinely

"I do." Michael said

"I know, anyway I'm going to go change for the hike."

"Okay, see ya later."

*After Changing*

Both Michael and Taylor met up at the car. 

"Ready?" Michael asked

"Yep!"

They got into the car and drove silently for 20 minutes, not an awkward quiet but a enjoying each other's company quiet.

Once they arrived they started the hike. The whether was beautiful, it was 75 degrees. 

They hiked for a little while when Taylor said,

"Hey Michael, do you think we'll always be together?"

Michael turned to look at her but she was looking forward pretending to focus on the hike.

"I certainly hope so. I know I'll never end it and you know that too. You've read my mind." Michael said

"I try not to read what you think about us. It seems very wrong." 

"I understand that." 

"And just so you know, I'll never break up with you either."

"Well...."

"Okay I had a lot going on. My dad had just been shot and I was seeing the future."

"I know I'm just messing with you."

They reached a part of the mountain with a waterfall and a deep pool of cold mountain water. 

"Hey Taylor you know what I'm thinking?" Michael smirked

Taylor grabbed his hand and and cheekily smiled, "Now I do." 

They both jumped into the chilly water. When they arose from the water the both let out a scream for it was cold to their skin. 

Taylor shook and Michael wrapped his arms around her. He knew this wouldn't warm her up but he knew she would still enjoy it. And enjoy it she did. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and did something she didn't expect.

He dunked her into the water. 

"You! I hate you!"

"Nope, you love me!"

"You're right." She smiled, then she tacked him into the water.

They continued playing like that for the rest of the day.

See a happy one-shot! 

Please send requests!

Anyway enjoy and have a great day!