New Year

Requested by Kat_05_ and those who wanted more Percy Jackson

"Michael?" McKenna said entering the room.

"What's up Kenna?" Michael asked looking up from his phone at her.

"Are we staying up until midnight for New Years?"

"Yep! Why?"

"Well I was wondering if I could invite someone to hangout with us?" McKenna asked.

"Sure, I have some friends that might want to come too!" Michael asked cheerfully.

"Okay great!" McKenna said leaving the room.

(P-Percy and M-Michael)

M- Hey Percy! My friends and I are having a New Years Party and I was wondering if you and Annabeth would like to come?

*10 minutes later*

P- Heyo! And that sounds fun! We would love to but we have plans with some friends.

P- Unless we could bring them...?

M- Of course! But how many are we talking? We don't want a huge party.

P- Ummm about 10 counting me and Annabeth

M- Aright that's fine. We will have about 18 counting Taylor and I. And another one of my friends is inviting a couple people. So the total will be about 35 maybe?

P- Ooooh sounds fun, thanks man!

M- New Years Eve, around 7pm, and *sends address*

P- Should I bring anything?

M- If you want to bring food then that'd be good but I think we have things covered.

P- Okay! See ya tomorrow!

M- See ya!

Michael tells everyone about the party. Everyone had jobs in order to get ready.

Michael, Taylor, Ostin, and McKenna were on food.

Tara, Quintin, Bryan, Kylee, Abi, Jack, Zeus, and Tessa were on decorations.

Torstyn, Ian, Nichelle, Tanner, Grace, and Cassy were on after clean up.

******Time Skip******

The party was ready and people were starting to arrive. First guest were Percy, Annabeth with their guests who they introduced as Leo, Calypso, Jason, Piper, Thalia, Nico, Hazel, and Frank.

Nico and Thalia seemed to get along with Nichelle very well.

*knock* *knock*

"I got it!" McKenna said walking to the door.

From the kitchen and living room you could hear muffled greetings.

McKenna walked in with 4 people.

"Hey guys! This is Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione." McKenna stayed pointing to each person.

Everybody greeted them and introduced themselves. Percy and his friends snickered when Zeus said his name but overall the 3 groups seemed to mesh really well together.

Ostin, Annabeth, Quintin, and Hermione talked about quantum mechanics, including quantum field theory.

Ron, Percy, Bryan, and Leo talked about some of the best pranks that they've seen or been apart of.

Harry and Michael had a meaningful conversation about being a bullied/ignored.

Everyone else went around getting to know everyone.

Around 10pm everyone was having a big conversation when Annabeth came forward with Ostin and Hermione.

"Alright, we all have something 'special' about us and I think we've got it figured out." Annabeth announced.

"First," Hermione started "Ostin and some his friends have powers but not natural powers that they were born with."

"Second, Harry, Ron and Hermione are magical. You guys 'subtle' magic puns aren't subtle." Annabeth stated.

"Finally," Ostin said straightening his bow tie, "Percy and his friends are involved in mythology. You guys gotta stop saying 'oh my gods' or 'by the love of Zues'. Also laughing at our Zeus's name is a giveaway."

Everyone was silent.

"Well this is what we get when we put geniuses together." Percy said chuckling and shaking his head.

"My friends and I are demigods. Meanin-"

"That means they have 1 human parent and 1 parent that is a 'god' like Zeus, Poseidon, and Athena." Ostin interrupted.

Percy pretended to be offended at being cut off and made Ostin's water shoot at his face.

"Oopsie. Did Ostin forget to mention we have abilities that reflected who our parents are?" Percy grinned.

"We're wizards." Harry said causally changing the subject.

Everyone didn't seem to be fazed and just nodded understandingly.

"We're electric. Most of us have electric based powers caused by a machine that we encountered as babies." Michael said.

"Who doesn't have powers?" Piper asked.

"Ostin and Jack." Taylor responded.

Annabeth nodded as if saying 'yup I knew that'

By this time it was 11:15pm so they all showed each other their abilities.

Jason was fascinated by Michael and is growing electricity.

Annabeth was holding Harry's owl, Hedwig, with the hugest smile on her face. Percy just dreamily smiled at her.

Taylor was talking to Piper about her power of charmspeak which she compared to her rebooting someone then asking for something. They both were very interested.

Everyone else was talking/showing each other their powers.

Finally it was the last minute of the year. All the couples got together.

They all counted down from 10 while watching the ball drop in New York.

Right when the clock hit 12:00am the couples kissed and parted with sweet smiles.

The singles—Thalia, Nico, Kylee, Torstyn, Bryan, Ian, Nichelle, Tanner, Grace, and Cassy—just pretended to gag.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Happy New Year
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Vote and Comment
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️