The Intellectual and The Jock: Part 2

Requested by: flutelife2

One month after Jack and Ostin began helping each other, everybody could tell a difference. Ostin was more cut and Jack was spewing random facts about past historical events.

"Hey man, wanna go hit the gym with me and some of the other dudes?" Jack asked Ostin as he was reading Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe in his room.

"For sure!" Ostin said excitedly. He actually found enjoyment going to the gym now.

"Cool, Michael, Ian, Zeus and I thought we'd head out in an hour or so. That work?"

"Yup! Sounds good." Ostin said.

With that Jack left to get his gym bag together. Ostin got on some basketball shorts, an athletic shirt, and his Nike training shoes. Once he was dressed he got his bag together by packing a towel, water bottle, and his phone.

Once all the guys were together, they all piled into Jack and Michael's cars and drove to the gym.

When they got there they put their stuff in lockers and took a short jog as a warm-up around the building.

After they finished their run, they went in and began to workout. Jack on the different weight machines, Michael being spotted by Zeus at the bench press, Ian at the treadmill, and Ostin at the leg press.

They all rotated through various parts of the gym but at last they finished and decided to hit the sauna to relax their freshly tired muscles.

"Dang, I pushed myself hard today." Zeus said with a sigh of contentment.

"Nice bro." Jack said giving him a fist bump.

Finishing in the sauna, the guys got their belongings together and went home.

After they all got a shower, Ostin came into Jack's room and asked "Hey, I'm going to go see that new documentary about the Civil War if you want to come?"

"Sure, why not." Jack said with a smile.

Jack, although interested in combat movies, fell asleep 20 minutes in. Ostin did not wake him however because he himself was dozing off.

They were both awaken by a theater worker trying to clean.

"Come on guys the movie ended 10 minutes ago. End credits and all." The worker said.

"Oh sorry." Jack said getting up along side Ostin.

As they left the theater, they both burst out laughing.

"I guess we were tired from the workout." Ostin said laughing.

"Yeah, I haven't slept that well since sophomore year in Mr. Saltzman's class. I don't even remember what he was teaching about." Jack said laughing.

Ostin laughed in agreement, "Let's get going."

They two went to the car and drove home.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Vote
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Comment Requests
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️