Memorises

"Woah what's going on?" Said a very confused Taylor. She looked around they were in a truck, no a van? Ugh she didn't know. She saw some people around her, they were all sleeping except the tattooed guy driving.

She saw a chinese girl and a blonde girl sleeping next to each other, although the Asian girl was holding hands with some guy with glasses.

She saw a African boy sleeping against the passengers seat and a tall kinda smelly kid in the passengers seat.

There was a goth looking girl leaning against the side of the van and a redhead laying down with her back against the van's wall.

Then she spotted a cute guy sleeping next to her. He was holding her hand. She saw so many different things she didn't know how but it was his memories and dreams. She quickly let go of his hand trying to figure out what was happening.

The quick motion woke him up. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "Oh you're awake." He said in a very sleepy voice.

"Umm...yeah. Where are we going."

"Oh, you must of not heard the plan. We going to a safe house in Wyoming to regroup and plan our next attack."

"Attack?!" Taylor quietly yelled.

"Taylor are you ok? You're kinda acting weird."

"I'm sorry I just don't understand. Who are all of you?"

"You're kidding right? We the Electroclan. I'm Michael." He said pointing to himself obviously confused.

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything."

"Wait what is the last thing you remember?"

"Cheer practice last Monday."

"Uhh.....Ostin wake up." Michael said shaking the chubby boy from his slumber.

"What?" Ostin said annoyed.

"Taylor can't remember anything that has happened over the past year."

"Well, during the building collapsing a medium size concrete chunk fell with the velocit-"

"Simple version, Ostin!" Michael yelled

"Sorry, the hit on her head could have made her loss her memory." Ostin said groggily, he rolled back over falling back to sleep not fully realizing what happened to Taylor.

"Taylor do you remember who I am?"

"No, not really. You sit next to me in biology, right?"

"I did, yes."

"Oh did we get new seating arrangements?"

"Listen what I'm about to tell you is very strange." Michael said.

--------After relaying what has happened over the past year-----------

"Woah, I have powers?" Taylor said astonished

"Yep."

"Wow." She was speechless

She looked at the nervous boy in front of her. He was definitely leaving something out.

"Wait, did my dad ever let me date?" Taylor asked

"Umm......yeah." Michael said trying to leave that part out.

"Oh! Do you know who I'm dating?"

"Yes..." Michael said sadly

"....well who is he."

Michael saw how excited she was. He didn't want to disappoint her by telling her it was him.

"I think Jack is calling me." He said trying to escape the question

"No he is not. So please tell me." She said with puppy dog eyes that used to always work on her dad.

"Uh, I'll tell you later you need to rest." He said trying to get up.

"No, I want to know." She said taking his hand. She read his mind by accident. She saw them on dates and kissing "I'm going to miss those times." He thought

"Wait! You?" She asked

"Uh.....yeah, sorry to disappoint."

"You didn't, after everything you just told me I was kinda hoping it was you."

"Really?"

"Yep, really." She said.

They both leaned in. When their lips touched she felt a shock going through the her body, then a feeling like she was hit with a brick. She jolted backwards. She would've fallen over but Michael caught her by wrapping an arm around her waist and putting it on the small of her back supporting her from falling.

"Woah, are you ok?" Michael asked worried.

She had gotten her memories back.

"Wow. That was just like our first." She said with a smile.

"Wait, you remember?"

"I remember."

She leaned into his chest. They both fell asleep grateful of what they had and the memories they shared.

So this happened...I hoped you liked it. :)

Please Vote!
Comment any requests or what kind of one-shots you enjoy the best.
Thanks for reading!