Thanksgiving

"Oh man! Do you know what is coming soon?" Ostin asked as if had just gotten a test.

"Umm......the election?" Jack asked in confusion.

"No, that already happened. Thanksgiving is what I'm talking about."

"Oh yeah. I miss having a turkey and ham." Taylor said hungrily.

"Me too. My mom had to make a whole turkey just for me, it was small though." Ostin said.

"Wow! That all sounds really good, we never really celebrated thanksgiving in the purgatory." Ian said

"Well we will all celebrate it." Ostin said.

"Cool." Abi said.

"How about this, the girls will cook and the guys will decorate, cause honestly I don't trust you guys near the stove." Taylor said.

"You're probably right. Good plan." Michael said.

||||||||Time Skip To Thanksgiving||||||||

The Voice supplied the food they needed because he believed the Electroclan had earned it.

As Taylor and Abi worked on the turkey. McKenna on the Ham. Nichelle on the pumpkin pie. Grace on the green bean casserole and stuffing. Tessa on the pecan pie.

While the girls where fixing the food the guys started decorating. Jack set the table and folded the napkins in a triangle shape. Michael and Ostin worked on little origami turkeys. Ian vacuumed, he made sure to get everything he saw which took awhile. Zeus put out an orange tablecloth.

Once the food was on the table they all sat down.

"Wow, everything looks delicious." Ostin said

"Thanks." Said all the girls.

"Everything looks thanksgivingish." McKenna said

"Hold on. I think we should all go around the table and say what we are thankful for." Abi said.

"Fine, if we have to. I'll go first," Tessa said. "I'm thankful for my memories of my mama back in the tribe."

McKenna was next. "I'm thankful for Ostin, Michael, Jack and Taylor freeing us from hatch." She said motioning to Ian and Abi.

"Agreed." They said in unison.

"Ditto." Said Zeus.

"Me too." said Grace.

"Well I'm thankful for the color black." Said Nichelle

Everyone laughed.

"I'm thankful for thanksgiving turkey and other food......Oh! And McKenna." Ostin said making McKenna smile.

"I'm thankful for my family and Michael." Said Taylor

Michael squeezed her hand.

"I'm thankful for the military and Wade. And of course Abi." Jack said.

"I'm thankful for my mom and everyone around this table." Michael said.

"Let's eat!" Ostin said.

Everyone started digging into their food.

It was a great Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving! :) 🦃