Mission to find L.O.V.E.

Requested By: @AKA_DOGGO

The Voice heard about a dangerous device that Hatch had created. It was the Lowered Opening of Vicious Eternities, L.O.V.E. for short. It is rumored to access the worst of afterlifes. The Voice said it had to be a subtle mission so he chose Michael and Taylor.

Michael was zipping up his duffle bag when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" He shouted as he turned around.

Taylor entered and said "Ready to go? We still need to say bye to everyone."

"Yep." He said grabbing his bag and walking out the door.

They both walked into the common room where everyone was waiting to say goodbye.

"Be safe sweetie and keep Taylor safe. Watch each other's backs." Mrs. Vey said to her son.

"Will do."

Michael hugged his mom and went around to say goodbye to everybody else.

After Taylor and Michael had said their goodbyes, they got into a silver jeep and began. The road trip would take 14 hours and Michael was driving. Once they were about 45 minutes in Michael asked,

"We have a lot of time, wanna play a game?"

"Which game?" Taylor asked tilting her shades down.

"Would you rather?" Michael asked eyes glued to the road.

"Alright, I'll go first. Would you rather have lose your hand or lose your foot?" Taylor asked.

"Left hand. It doesn't do anything anyway. Also running from Hatch would be really hard with just one foot."

"True."

"Alright, my turn. Would you rather drink expired milk or moldy bread?" Michael asked with a smirk.

"Ew neither."

"Nope, you gotta pick one."

"Fine, expired milk but in my mind it's only a day over the expiration date so it's still okay."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Taylor stuck her tongue out at him. "My turn, would you rather lose your lightning or lose me."

"Lightning. No doubt. If I lost my powers I would be sad but if I lost you, I'd lose my heart and probably my mind." Michael said sincerely.

"Aww! I love you." Taylor said.

"I love you too. You should get some sleep, your driving shift starts soon and I don't want you to be tired."

Taylor held his hand that he offered and fell asleep. About an hour later, Taylor woke up and they stopped at a gas station to refuel and switch seats. Taylor gets some snacks as Michael filled the tank. Then they were finally on the road again.

*Time Skip to When They Get There*

Michael and Taylor finally got to the small Elgen Lab where the device is rumored to be. From what they could see, there were 8 guards outside and the Voice said that there were 5 guards inside with 4 Lab workers.

First Taylor walked to the side with the most guards and said, "Do you guys know where the nearest gas station is? Or maybe I could use your phone?"

"Listen little lady you need to leave." One guard said.

Taylor rebooted him, "So you are going to go check out the lightning guy in the woods?"

All the guys looked confused but the guard that had spoken before said "Uh yeah, let's move boys."

As they left you could hear the drop of the other 3 guards which Michael had knocked out.

Taylor and Michael ran into the building and the second Taylor entered she rebooted everyone then ducked as Michael let out a shockwave that knocked out everyone. Once they were all out, Michael looked at Taylor and said, "We need to find the L.O.V.E."

"And here I thought we had it already." Taylor said with a cheeky smile.

"Ha Ha Ha. We definitely do but you know what I mean." He said rolling his eyes but smiling.

They looked around and couldn't find a thing.

"Any luck?" Michael asked

"Nope. Oh wait! Look!" Taylor said pointing to a safe in the corner of the room.

Michael looked at the safe and said, "It's metal. Maybe I can burn through it."

"Okay try."

Michael was able to melt the safe with little trouble. He reached his hand into the safe and pulled out what looked to be a heart shaped device.

"A little on the nose don't you think?" Taylor said

"Maybe a little. Let's get out of here."

They finally got back onto the road with the device in the backseat.

"Hey Michael, have you ever thought about your future." Taylor asked.

"A little. Why do you ask?"

"Well remember when we thought we were gonna die?"

"Which time?" Michael said with a chuckle.

"When I said I would've married you."

"Not changing your mind now, are you?" Michael said with a smirk and a hint of sarcasm.

"Of course not! I would marry you whenever you asked."

"I know I just wanted to hear you say it,"

"But for real, if this is our life now do you think it will worse later?"

Michael looked over at her and took her hand, "Taylor, I love you so much and you know that. In my future I see you. I don't know what else is around but I can be happy knowing that you're with me. Even in the dark times you can choose to see some light. Ya know?"

"That's true. Pull over."

"Right now?"

"You heard me."

Michael pulled over, thankfully they took backroads so there were literally no cars in sight. Taylor got out of the car and Michael followed, obviously confused. Taylor stood in the middle of the road and turned to Michael.

"Taylor, what're you doing?" Michael asked cocking his head to the side.

"Dance with me." Taylor simply said turning on some soft music with her phone. She put her phone in her back pocket as Michael walked over. They danced happily and beautifully, forgetting everything around them. In that moment there was only each other.

Towards the end, Michael rested his head on Taylor's and said "I love you."

"I love you too." She said softly.

Michael leaned in and kissed her.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Hope y'all enjoyed! Please Vote!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Comment Requests and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️