Gym Time

Requested by: BreeStar3 (Sorry it took so long)

Abi was sitting on the couch talking with Taylor when Jack walked by. Abi stuck her finger up to pause Taylor's story about her old cheerleader days.

"Hey babe, where ya going?" Abi said turning to him.

"The gym. I need to go workout." He said obviously flexing his biceps

Abi rolled her eyes at his silliness. "Can I come?" She asked

This surprise Jack a little. "You want to go to the gym?"

"Yeah I need to get ripped." She said jokingly

Jack and Taylor laughed.

"You really want to come?" He asked

"Yeah, I can't become the fat one in this relationship."

Taylor interjected, "You couldn't be fat if you tried."

"Haha thank Tay." Abi laughed

"You can come. I'm leaving in 10 minuets."

"Okay I'll go change and pull my hair up. See you around Tay." Abi said getting up

"See ya!" Taylor said getting up to find Michael or McKenna

Abi got ready and headed to the kitchen where Jack was drinking a raw egg. She always hated seeing him do that. She got a water bottle and Jack asked, "ready to go?"

"Yup!" She said cheerfully

They drove to the gym. When they got there Jack introduced Abi to one of the lady trainers and went to workout on the weights.

"So, what do you want to workout today?" Asked the trainer.

She was young for a trainer but not too young. Maybe around 26-30. Her name tag said her name was 'Alex'

"Umm I don't know. Mainly core with a little bit of arms and legs."

"Okay then!" Alex said

Abi did pretty simple yet challenging workouts. She planked for a minute, did 2 sets of 10 good push-ups, 3 sets of 15 sit-ups, and 2 sets of 30 squats.

After she did that she was tired and sweaty. She headed over to Jack who was dripping in sweat and punching a punching bag. She waited until he finished.

He threw a final punch and looked over at Abi.

"How was your workout?"

"Good, yours?"

"Pretty light."

"Are you finished?" Abi asked

"All done."

They both went to shower. On their way back home Jack said, "oh no."

"What?" Abi said panicked

"I'm gonna be the fat one in the relationship now!" Jack said fake fearfully.

"Hahaha, oh shush." Abi laughed

They pulled into the parking lot of the place they're staying and Jack leaned in and gave a sweet little kiss to Abi and they walked inside hand-in-hand.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Hope you enjoy! I don't go to the gym so what I'm saying may be really off so sorry 😂
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Request any one-shots that you would find interesting. I'll try my best to do it.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️