Different View (Part 3/3)

Disclaimer: This is Taylor's point of view when she met Michael

Where we left off: "Let's go, you delinquent." I said

As we walked down the hallway Michael seemed to be worried or something. I said "hi" to a couple people but I was on my way to detention. I can't wait for Michael to tell me, I won't be alone.

When I walked into detention Ms. Johnson looked at me shocked. I don't know why, I'm a good student but I can be bad....not that well but I can be

"Do you need something, Taylor?" Ms. Johnson asked

"No, Ms. Johnson. I'm here for detention.

"I'm surprised to hear that.-" She said looking at her list of people "-I don't have you on my list."

"I know. I didn't get into trouble or anything. I'm just waiting for my friend Michael."

"That's very kind of you, being a supportive friend, but detention isn't a place to hang out."

I gave my puppy dog eyes. "Please? I really think I can help him change his ways."

I could feel Michael look at me in an "Are you serious?" way.

Ms. Johnson smiled. "Well, if you really want to help I don't see why not. But you can't sit together. We can't have talking."

I smiled, "That's okay, Ms. Johnson. I've got a lot of homework to catch up on."

I waved to Michael, "Be good." Then I sat with Ms. Johnson while grinning at Michael.

I started on my homework, which I really didn't have to catch up on, when I heard "Not there, tickerhead."

It was Cody Applebaum. What a jerk.

"That's my side of the table." He said to Michael.

"Whatever." Michael said trying to stay out of trouble. He sat at the other end.

I finished my easy homework quickly, when I was putting my things away I heard Michael say "ouch" I looked over to see Applebaum hitting Michael with marbles.

It went on for a while but I got bored and looked away. But out of nowhere Cody yelped and fell out of his chair.

Ms. Johnson then said "Cody! Quit screwing around."

"Something shocked me." He said. I knew one thing. Michael

"Right, Cody. I saw you leaning back in your chair, one more outburst like that and I'm adding two days to your detention." She said

He got back into his chair and mumbled a "Sorry, Mr. Johnson."

I looked at Michael and shook my head in disappointment. He shrugged it off.

Mr. Johnson let everyone out early.

"Nice spending time with you, Ms. Johnson." I said while smiling widely

"You too, Taylor. Hopefully your behavior will rub off on some of the other students."

"I hope so."