Big Mistakes

Requested by: GalaxyUnicorn12435

Michael was hanging out in his room hanging out when he started playing around with his powers. He used his finger to charge his phone in like a minute. He always pulsed with a certain area of his body, but what if he did his whole body at once using the magnetism too....

He got off his bed and mumbled "1...2....3!" He pluses he's whole body with all his might. What he saw when he looked down kinda shocked him. (Hahaha "shocked" get it? ....ok sorry continue.) His entire body had a thin layer of electricity hovering over his skin by a centimeter.

"Woah." Michael said.

Michael stopped pulsing and it went down but he felt tired afterwards. He decided to take a small nap.

-------3 weeks later--------

Michael had gotten better control of his new power and now it doesn't tire him out as much. He only uses it in private so he can surprise (and hopefully save) his friends with it. The only person who knew was his mom because after all that has happened to them he thought telling her everything was a good idea.

He wanted to tell Taylor but he was also most excited to see her reaction in the moment.

He went outside so he could practice it some more. He looked around to make sure the coast was clear. It should be because it was dinner. When he did this he also stood near the target that was for a machine gun. Someone also silenced it so it wouldn't cause any suspicion.

Michael fired the gun while sticking his arm in front of the target. The bullets bounced off his new electro-armor.

"Michael....?" Michael turned around so fast you'd think he's the flash.

There stood Taylor looking as surprised as when she first saw him use his powers.

"H-hey Taylor..."

"What was that?"

"Umm....my new electric armor but I call it my electro-armor...." Michael said looking down.

"Why haven't you told anyone about this?"

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise." Michael said realizing that it was a stupid reason.

"Michael, why would you come up here alone you could've gotten shot if it didn't work."

"I know it was stupid but....I don't actually have a defense statement."

"Well maybe if you had told someone than maybe we all could've helped you perfect your power. How long have you had it anyway?"

"3 weeks." Michael said instantly regretting it.

"3 weeks!?"

"I'm sorry I messed up."

"Ugh! Don't you trust us?"

"Of course I do. My common sense just wasn't working. I'm sorry Taylor, I made a big mistake."

"I forgive you, but you still need to tell the others."

"I will." Michael walked over to her and took her hand in his.

He put his other hand on her cheek and leaned in and she did too. When they did a little electricity flowed through their mouths.

"Hey, look at there it happened again." Michael said chuckling

"Well duh, we've got a spark..." She said

".........." They both burst out laughing at her pun.

"Hahaha, ok let's go tell the others." Taylor said leading her boyfriend back to the cafeteria.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Hope y'all enjoyed that!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Please continue to vote!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Comment any requests or ideas!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️