Boat Trip

Requested by AKA_DOGGO

"Hey babe!" Taylor said plopping down next to Michael on the couch.

"Hey lovely." Michael said with an affectionate smile at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend. 

"Do you wanna do something today?" Taylor said very bored.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Michael said cocking his head curiously.

"Hmmm...a boat ride?" 

"Sounds fun,  but isn't it last minute? How would be get someone to take us on a boat ride?" Michael asked.

"Doesn't Jackson have his own boat?" Taylor asked.

"Jackson? The semi-good looking guy that we met at the gym last week?" Michael asked pretending not to be jealous. 

"Oh my gosh." Taylor said laughing and rolling her eyes. "I mean Jackson the guy from the gym that I barely noticed because I saw my handsome boyfriend lifting weights." Taylor laughed

Michael definitely felt his confidence rising. "Okay, sounds fun!" 

Taylor laughed at her goofy guy. "Will you ask him?"

"Sure!" 

"Okay, I'm going to go get ready." Taylor said standing up and pecking Michael's lips. 

Michael pulled out his phone and texted Jackson. 

(J-Jackson and M-Michael)

J- Hello?

M- Hey Jackson! It's Michael from the gym.

J- Oh hey Mike! What's up?

M- Remember when you offered to take Taylor and I on your boat? Is there any way you would be willing to do that today?

J- Totally! I was actually taking my girlfriend out today! We can make it a double date.

M- Oh yay! You have a girlfriend! Are you sure your girlfriend will be okay with that?

J- Totally! She's been wanting to hangout with another couple.

M- Okay, meet at the docks at 3?

J- Sounds good! See you soon!

"Hey Taylor! We need to leave in at 2:30 and it's 12 now." Michael called out to Taylor.

"Okay!" She called back. 

**********Time Skip**********

"Ready to go?" Taylor asked.

"Yup, let's go!" Michael said grabbing his phone.

They got into the car and drove to the docks. 

When they got out of the car they saw Jackson and a pretty girl with blonde curls. The couple saw them and waved as Michael and Taylor approached. 

"Hey guys! This is Annabeth!" Jackson said totally giddy. (A/N: Getting it?)

"Hey Jackson! Nice to meet you Annabeth?" Taylor said.

"Did you really tell them that your name was Jackson?" Annabeth said then facepalmed.

"Uhhh what is his name then?" Michael asked cautiously.

"This Seaweed Brain's name is Percy. Percy JACKSON." Annabeth said.

"People make fun of the name Percy!" Percy whined.

Everybody laughed

"Ready to go on the boat?" Percy asked.

Everybody nodded. 

Percy got onto the boat first and then helped Annabeth and Taylor on. The water was unusually calm so the girls had no trouble getting on; however, the water changed immediately as the Michael started to get onto the boat. It was rough and shook the boat. As he was halfway onto the boat all train of thought left his mind and he fell into the water. Thankfully he was wearing swimming trunks and had given Taylor his phone so the damage wasn't bad.

"Woah man! Are you okay?" Percy asked with a mischievous smirk.

Michael got up and into the boat. He noticed Annabeth giving a icy glare at Percy. Taylor on the other hand was dying from laughter. Michael knew she had rebooted him so he went over and gave her a wet hug and a small shock.

"OW-Owamee....ka?" Taylor yelped then tried to play it off.

Percy started the boat and they all hung out and rode around. For a long time they swam and laughed. The couples got along really well. Taylor and Michael continued using their powers to mess with each other. At one point Michael shocked the water by accident and Percy and Annabeth let out small yelps. Unfortunately, Annabeth started putting things together. 

The water sometimes did weird stuff but Michael shrugged it off and decided to just enjoy the day. 

Around 8pm they stargazed on the boat. 

"We should probably return." Percy said after a while.

As they were returning to shore they all got back to the dock and Taylor, once again, rebooted Michael making him fall into the water. 

"Man Mike, you're really not good at this." Percy said giving him a hand.

"Yeah I guess." Michael said with a nervous laugh.

Michael got up and playfully glared at Taylor which did not go unnoticed by Annabeth but she didn't say anything. But she DEFINITELY knew.

The couples said their goodbyes and parted ways. 

"Did you have fun today love?" Michael asked as they drove home.

"YES! I loved it! Annabeth is soooo pretty and Percy is so nice!" 

"I loved it too. We'll have to do it again. Also thanks for all the rebooting." Michael said sarcastically. 

"You're welcome! Thanks for the shocks..." Taylor said snarkily

Michael smiled cheekily. 

"Did you notice the water acting...against physics?" Taylor asked taking a pause to find the right words.

"Yeah, Percy probably has water bending powers." Michael said with more sarcasm.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Taylor said with an eye-roll.

"Love you!" Michael said with a grin.

"Love you too, you doofus." Taylor said pecking him on the lips.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I don't own the characters Percy and Annabeth. They are from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. 

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Vote and Comment!!! 

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️