Am I Good Enough

As Michael walked alone in the forest while he was in between missions. He had a lot on his mind. He was so worried about the next mission, it will be more dangerous than all the missions so far. He didn't want to lose any of his friends.

He sat down after he was pretty far into the woods and laid his back against a ginormous tree and sighed. On one hand he wanted to save the world on the other hand he wanted to keep his friends alive. Going on his own was already out the window. "Man, Taylor was angry at me that day." Michael thought.

As Michael tried to figure out a solution a baby deer came up and leaped on some fallen leaves which were so many different colors. Michael smiled at the innocence of the young deer. When a gust of wind came through many leaves floated in the air before landing gently onto the ground.

The baby deer looked at him and came closer sniffing the air as he went. Right before they were nose to nose the deer heard leaves crunching and dashed off. Michael turned around and met the eyes of a certain blonde friend.

"Hey Michael, what are you doing out so deep in the woods?" Abi asked

"Hey Abi, nothing really. But, what are you doing out here?"

"I actually don't know, I kinda felt like I needed to. Are you sure you're fine?" She said sitting across from him knees pulled to her chest.

"Not really. I'm worried about our next mission."

"Oh, well everything will be ok."

"How do you know that?! Someone could die and it would be all my fault." He said getting quieter and quieter until it became a whisper.

"No it wouldn't. We all believe in you." She said taking his hand, he relaxed right away.

"Well you all shouldn't. Am I even good enough?" He asked looking into her eyes

"We know it's hard to be the leader. It's a lot of responsibility. But you are the best leader because you're humble, kind, caring and a bunch of other stuff." She said

"Thanks Abi." He laughed

"No problem. Now looked at this photo." Abi said shoving the phone in Michael's face.

It was him and the baby deer nose to nose.

"See even wildlife knows that you're trustworthy." Abi said smiling

"Ha, I guess so." Michael said with a chuckle.

"Why don't we head back home and hang out with the others while we still can." Abi suggested

"Sounds good."

With that they both got up and walked back and hung out with everyone.