Truth or Dare??

Requested by: rangel0905003

The whole Electroclan was bored. They didn't have any known whereabouts of Hatch and the world was, for now, calm. They didn't want to really go anywhere so Jack said "Okay, I'm tired of being bored! Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Everyone else agreed because anything was better than just sitting in silence. So they all got into a big circle.

"Since this was your idea, you should go first, Jack." Ostin said.

"Alrighty, Cassy truth or dare?"

"Dare." Cassy said immediately.

A smirk appeared on Jack's face but Cassy was not worried.

"I dare you to go find a group of people on the Ranch and scream as loud while looking fearfully into the sky as you can as if you see something like aliens." Jack said chuckling.

Cassy rolled her eyes and left. Jack went with her to videotape the dare.

Cassy found a group of people who also consisted of Michael's mom and Welch. Cassy looked into the sky and screamed a deafening scream. The group of people jumped in shock (A/N: shock...get it? 😂 oh gosh I need friends) and fright.

"Cassy what's wrong?!" Welch exclaimed.

"Sorry I thought I saw a mosquito." Cassy said plainly as she walked to the laughing maniac known as Jack.

They went back to the group and Abi said "Your scream made the people in her jump."

Cassy smiled and said "my turn. Taylor truth or Dare?"

Taylor thought for a minute but finally decided on Truth.

"If you had to date anyone else besides Michael who would it be? Eagles included." Cassy asked.

Taylor obviously didn't like the idea of dating someone who wasn't Michael.

"Ummm, probably Ian or Quentin." Taylor stated unhappily.

Michael leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and chuckled saying "Don't worry it's not real."

Taylor then looked around the room until her eyes landed on McKenna.

"McKenna, truth or dare?"

"Uhhh, Dare?" She said as if she was asking a question.

"I dare you to find Welch and heat up whatever he's eating." Taylor said noticing that it was around lunch.

Poor McKenna looked embarrassed but went and found that Welch was eating some Spaghetti.

"Hey Welch!"

"Oh hey McKenna. Can I help you with something?"

"No, but here your spaghetti looks cold." She said taking his bowl and heating it up then giving it back.

"Uhh thanks?" Welch said

"No problem!" McKenna said walking away

She heard Welch mumble something like "teenagers."

When she entered the room everyone started laughing at the adorable and embarrassed McKenna.

"Well I'm hungry. Lunch now?" Ostin asked

Everyone nodded because they were getting tired of the game anyway.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Yo! I'm not dead 😂  Sorry for not updating I'm just not as crazy about Michael Vey as much as I was. I need to reread the books probably!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Anyway please vote and comment requests! If I haven't completely a request you asked for request it again because I probably forgot.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Also this is unedited because I wanted to just get an update out so sorry if there are some confusing typos
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️