character sketch

My lady love

Character sketch:-

Character sketch:-

Manik malhotra : The only son of raj and neonika malhotra ,Only heir to malhotra industries .He has a big joint family ,Grand mother gayatri malhotra ,Cha-cha chachi rohit malhotra and swetha malhotra , cute little sis mia malhotra ,Who lives in London.  Manik  owns a music house called FRIENDS ,Where he teaches music and  also composes songs ,But has a secret profession and not into business.

Cabir dhawan: Maniks  best buddy ,Teaches playing drums in the music house also a part of maniks band and has a secret profession like manik. His parents are Abeer dhawan and Priya dhawan. They own an architecture industry they live in California.

Dhruv vedanth : Manik friend ,Plays guitar and violin and teaches violin in the music house and also has a secret profession like manik. In relationship with aliya. Only son of Manish vedanth and Nisha vedanth.They are the owners of vedanth industries.
They live in Australia .

Mukti vardhan ....The tom boy of the gang......Plays guitar and teaches it......Has a secret profesion like manik......Only daughter of rishi vardhan and nidhi vardhan .....They live in America ......

Aliya sexena : The crime reporter. Her brother harshad sexena  likes aliya and fab 5 a lot ,treats them like own brother and sister , owns a tv channel ,beauty queen ,Plays piano in the music house ,She is in relationship with dhruv. Alok sexena and Sheetal sexena parents of harshad and aliya.  They own a group of hotels ,currently living in Dubai.

These five form a band fab 5, No public performances but loves to sing like a group and teach others,  also conduct workshops in schools and colleges,Singing brought them together, They are not friends but family ,Bcoz their parents stay in different places ,These five live together and also the fathers of these five are college  friends.

Navya naveli : Hindi professor in space academy ,she lives with her best friend . Mahesh naveli and radha naveli are her parents ,they own naveli industries,They live in pune.

Nandini murthy : Physics professor in space academy ,She lives with navya. Her life is a secret for everyone ,No one knows about her family except navya . She is rich and likes to enjoy her life that's y living with navya leaving her family.

Abhimanyu thakkar : nandu best friend ,Like a big bro. He is a police officer . Sneha thakkar ,A doctor by profesion , treats Navya nandu as own daughters and Rakesh takkar ,  a lawyer are abhi  parents ,They live in Mumbai .

Aryaman khurana: Nandu uncles son,They live in Mangalore . Akash khurana and Ayesha khurana .They are party organisers . They own an event organisation company.

Nandu navya live in a small apartment in Mumbai .....

Remaining characters with the story ....

Family tree .....And images