Chapter 27: CrackingDown🤔

Akeem's POV

Miss it by Lucci 🎶

"I woke up this morning with you on my mind"
"She say she don't miss me.. I know that she lying"
"I can see straight thru that girl like a window no blinds"

Pulling from my blunt, I rolled up to Forest General Hospital. For the first time in a minute I actually felt relaxed. My door opened and a smile snuck from my lips.

"Hey baby"

"Wassup" I said as I kissed her lips.

"Im so happy to leave this bitch uuugh, they been running me crazy today.... so what are we getting into today ?"

"Hopefully you Ma" I winked

"You know I'm down for that baby" she said as her dimples deepened

I drove out of the parking lot. I was blazed from the loud that I was smoking.

"You need to cook man, I'm hungry shit"

"Yo High ass... what you trying to eat ?"

"It Don't even matter rn".

As we drove, she pulled out her phone and went to Snapchat. She starting rapping the lyrics to Kodak and swinging the phone around. She put the camera on me..... rubbing my neck. I didn't mind it rn. Fuck it. I was feeling good and I didn't want to ruin my high.

"We should go out tonight" she suggested

"I'm wit it"

When we got to her house I got comfortable on the couch. Putting my dreads into a ponytail I sat back and took a nap.

Trish was a chick I met years ago. I saw her one day a couple months ago at my club. We talked for hours catching up and shit. She was fine asf. She had a fat ass and a nice set of titties. She was light skinned with deep dimples she wore curly weave that made her look a little Mexican but she wasn't. She was a nice girl she wasn't a hoodrat or anything. She worked as a nurse at the Hospital. She was a fucking freak which was something I loved about her. I didn't mind having her around. At least for now.

She woke me up to some Rotel. I laughed at her for trying, I knew her ass couldn't cook. At least she tried. She went to her room to get in the shower. I took it upon myself to get high again. Finishing my blunt off from earlier, Trish walked in the living room butt ass naked. She didn't even dry her body off she was still wet slightly covered in soap. I smiled at her and told her to come here. She did what she was told. She sat on my lap helping me out of my shirt. She started to kiss on my neck and shii turning a nigga on. I last woman I ever touched was Riley but tonight shit was going to change. I was backed tf up. I needed to release. I picked Trish up and headed down the hallway towards her bedroom. Sliding my sweats down... my dick glided in her entrance with ease. She moaned in my ear trying to hold on to my neck. I stroked her while standing showing her no mercy I pounded in her hard and fast. Her nasty ass liked it like that. She liked to be fucked hard and rough. She couldn't control herself she yelled my name until she could barely talk from the pleasure she was feeling. I started to drift off thinking about Riley the way she made me feel without even trying. Her sex faces that drove me crazy. I felt myself nearing my climax I quickly pulled out. I don't even know if she got hers but I didn't even give a fuck I did.
____________________________________

Trish laid on my chest examining my tattoos.

"Who is Riley?" She asked

I recently gotten Riley's name on my rib with a cross.

"Don't worry about that Ma" I told her.

She frowned up her face and got up. I went back to sleep....