You Guys Get Interrupted

You were in the hotel waiting for Harry to get back. He was already running behind on the time he said he would be coming back. You simply understood because it's his job & things happen. It's just a bit frustrating because you haven't really had a moment during the day to spend with him privately since you got there.

"Y/N my love where are you" Harry yelled calling for you & he rushed in to meet you.

"I'm right here babe" you said presenting yourself to him & he slams in to kiss you. He picks you up & you wrap your legs around his waist. Harry moved his way to the couch never breaking contact. Your make out session went on & on. You began to pull his shirt off & that's when his phone rung.

"Don't answer it baby" you begged hot & bothered

Harry let out a loud groan

"Fuccckk" he says irritated

Then we heard one of the guards bang on the door telling him it's time to get to the stadium.

You just began to pout because Harry had to stop.

"I'm so sorry babe" Harry said looking deep into your eyes with sincerity. he felt horrible that he couldn't please you the way he wanted to. & he knows that he hasn't been able to have the quality that he wants to spend with you.

"It's fine" you said hurt but understanding. You were frustrated & sad. The look in your eyes killed Harry deeply & it made him upset.

Harry straighten up as well as you. He wanted to hold your hand but you pulled away upset.

"I promise we won't have anymore interruptions after tonight. I love you so much & I'm going to show you how much I love you in every way possible" Harry said grabbing your waist. You just kiss him & still continue to pout. You take his hand & you both head out.

Harry wasn't in the mood & you can tell. But when he got on stage he touched the eagle that's over his heart is his sign of communication to you that he dedicates the song to you. Little things, little white lies, little black dress, rock me, & you & I were all the songs he dedicated to you that night.

When you guys made it back to the hotel Harry made sure that you both had no interruptions. Harry proved how much he loves you all night long with a special private & encore personal presentation & demonstration.