Reversed Part 2

The show was so much fun. I had a great time. I'm sad it ended but all fun things comes to a end.

Candice figured out that Josh is going to ask her out. I told Candice she should be with him & figure that situation out. I established that I was leaving once the show was over. It wasn't until now we were stopped by a security guard.

"Ma'am could you both come with me please? I have direct orders to take you back to Mr.Devine and Mr. Styles" the guy points to both of us to while saying the appointed name. What does Harry want now.

"Ok" Candice said looking at me strangely.

We followed him back to where they were. Josh got Candice & Harry is waiting beside a blacked out escalade.

"You summoned me?" I said walking up to Harry

"Yes,.....um what are you doing?"

"Going home" I said

"It's still early"

"What are you really trying to say?" I asked curiously

"I'm starved. You?"

"I can go for a late night pizza"

"How about we get some pizza & I can take you home"

"You aren't tired?. I mean are you sure....you just got off stage and you have to do another show somewhere"

"Like I said the night is young, yes I'm stomped but I would like to hang out with you. & most of all make sure you get home safely"

"Thank You" I said giving in to his pursuit

"Come" Harry said stretching his hand. He helped me in the car then he got in. I gave the driver my address to plug into the gps.

We were silent. Then I started think. What the hell am I doing in car by myself with Harry styles. Someone could follow me & can be taking pictures. Then what does this look like. I mean me for obvious reasons I'm different especially different from the ones he particularly hangs around.

"Did you enjoy your 2nd concert?" Harry asked breaking the silence & the loudness of my thoughts

"Yes, I didn't want it to end. Yall sounded great" I said complimenting him. Then the genius in me figured to order the pizza right now.

"Oh thank you."

"There's a Papa Johns Pizza nearby my house. I can order us pizza now so it will be ready. We can eat at my place?"

"Sure, pepperoni & sausage please on mine"

"Sure thing" I said and then I dialed their number to place our order.

"So do you leave tonight to another city?" I asked

"Tomorrow night. I have a hotel room & I'm going to sleep in & then leave" Harry said.

"I would do the same thing" I said

"We have been really busy lately, it's all apart of the job"

"I understand. It's good that you guys get breaks & stuff"

"Yes"

"Where are you guys off to next ?"

"Texas is next."

"Oh ok.....My dad is from Texas"

"Really....how about your mom?"

"She's from Washington D.C. My parents are in the military so I moved around all my life. Until finally my dad was able to work a detail for more than 3 years. I was able to work & get experience......I use to like to move & go to new places......but i began to hate it because I started to want to be independent in somethings as I got older. So constantly moving hindered me. So finally im living my dream."