You're Sleepy

Harry was back in town for a few days. He actually came to surprise me. I was soooo happy that he came to see me it was just unfortunate that he came in a busy work week for me. The first to days I had to balance out time with him & time to put together my presentation for a project at work. This was my last week to work on it so I had to buckle down in get it done so I will be ready. No I am not one of those over achievers I'm a procrastinator but that's neither here nor there. I have been working long days & over night trying to make it perfect. Thankfully Harry still came into town for business so that kept him busy from distracting me.

I finally finished it & I was sooo happy so happy that all I wanted to do was sleep. I wanted some rest sooo bad but Harry wanted to go out to dinner with his friends & he wanted me to come. I couldn't say no because Harry is my boyfriend & I still need to make sure I spend as much time as I can & to make him happy. Plus I can always sleep in tomorrow...well hopefully.

After dinner with Nick & Patrick we went to the club. I was really in no mood but I sucked it up for Harry. Nick went to get shots & we all took a shot. I had one & that was it. The music was loud & everyone was having a good time. I was getting a headache but I tried to ignore it.

"You guys want another round?" Nick asked loudly

"No don't worry about us, I'm going to get going I need to take the mrs. home" Harry said loudly for Nick to here

"Alright I'll see you guys later" Nick said hugging me & Harry & he went back to parting.

"Let's go home" Harry said lowly in my ear just for me to hear. I kissed him & then he grabbed my hand & then he led the way out. On our way out paps & fans we gathered a around. Normally Harry would stop to take a picture but he didn't. He put us both in the car safely & he drove us off.

"Babe we could have stayed you didn't have too." I said

"I wanted to. I know your tired I didn't want to have you out all night" Harry said

"Harry" I said

"Yes my love" Harry said placing one hand in mine while he used his one hand to drive.

"I love you" I said

"Y/n" Harry said

"Yes" I said

"I love you more" Harry said. He then squeezed my hand a bit & then let it go. After about 10 minutes we were back home. We got out & went straight to the bedroom. Harry then stripped me & then he picked me up & placed me in bed. He stripped as well & climbed into bed to cuddle me.

"Goodnight sweetheart...sleep tight" Harry said

"Night baby" I said & then I was out like a light.