'14' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Um, I said last chapter that whoever could guess what I was hinting at that I would leave a link to their profile page. Most of you guessed it right, but I guess I made it really obvious too, didn't I? I was going to put it in the preview for this chap, but I kinda forgot, oopsy.

But I do like to keep my word: http://www.wattpad.com/user/rawr4mee

'Kathryn'

Her heart was in her stomach, beating so rapidly she was positive that everyone in the room could hear it. She squirmed in her seat, internally cursing the hair stylist when she pulled her hair too hard. These people were lucky she found the time in her damned busy schedule to even come down here and talk to them and now they gave her a child to work on her hair. Dammit she had better things to do than wait on these morons, she needed to get back to Richard before he found a way out. She needed to make sure he understood the why before she let him go, if she let him go. She really doubted that she would be able to do so, he was the only one that had tried to understand her.

"Ms. Parker, your phone is ringing would you like to answer it?" Kathryn jumped in her seat at the sound of her assistants voice so close to her ear. The thrumming of her heart increased as she reached for her phone. Her nerves were so bad now that her hands were shaking, sweat beading across her forehead, threatening to ruin the make that'd taken over an hour to put on.

"Hello?" She snapped into the phone, waving off the three women in the room with her. She needed to get her nerves under control and there was no way in hell she could do that with them watching her like she were insane. Perhaps she was, but they had no right to think so, she could have their jobs with a snap of her fingers and she would make sure they remembered it.

"Don't do this, mom. Please, I'm begging you don't do this." She rolled her eyes at the desperate tone of her daughter's voice. She'd known her daughter was weak, but she'd never expected her to be this weak. To call her crying, begging her to stop what she was doing, hadn't she taught her children better than this?

"Jamie, now is not the time for your bawling. We've discussed this already, this is the only way to prove to Richard that that girl is only after his money." Oh, how she hated her children for being weak. Her son wouldn't allow her to see her grandson because she knew what was best for him and now her daughter was backing out of the one thing she'd asked of her.

"Mom, please, I can't do this anymore. I won't help you hurt Kat." Her blood boiled, that little whore had gotten to her daughter as well? How? She'd done the best she could as a mother, gave her children everything they asked for and now they were turning on her? All for that little bitch.

"Kat? I'm guessing your brother bought her to visit you. Where are you now Jameson? Are you with that little whore now?" She had to know, she had to know if she could rely on her daughter or not. If she were alone in this then that was fine but she needed to know before she walked in blind.

"Yes, Dom brought her to see me and yes I am with them now. Mom she's not what you think, she's not after Richard's money, please don't do this."

Kathryn resisted the urge to scream, there was no need to draw a crowd, yet. She needed to remain calm so she didn't lose it when she finally went on camera. She needed people to believe her when she told them, otherwise her plan wouldn't work. If this didn't work then it was all over, everything she worked for would have been for naught. "She's playing you my dear, you and your brother. Now sweetheart I have to go, can I trust you to help me with this? You know what you're supposed to do."

She needed her daughter to play Katalina and her friends, if she could get them to turn on her then it would be for the better. Her plan would work better if she had no one to care when she was gone.