53 | Hurt Feelings

This will be short one again

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone looked into Yoongi's face when they heard Jin growling. It couldn't mean anything good. And when they actually saw the destruction in Yoongi's face they couldn't believe their eyes. Once again under their watch Yoongi was bruised. Did they blame themselves? Yes, definitely. This was exactly the thing that they were trying to avoid. The thing that they were trying to protect Yoongi of.

With no emotions on his face Yoongi pushed Jin's hands away from him and backed away, still not watching anybody in the eyes. "No one" It was better this way. Hidden inside of himself. Only tainting him.

"Yoongi, those doesn't just appear like that. Those bruises doesn't form themselves, Someone did them to you and I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO?" Jin tried to get closer to the boy but he just kept backing away. Why was it always so hard to reach Yoongi in the most critical time? Why did he always ran away from the help?

"No one. Just leave it alone"

"How could you think that I, no, we would leave it alone. You are dear to us. You mean a lot to us."

"Because you can and you will" While feeling the turmoil inside of himself Yoongi kept his unemotional mask on his face, seeming the coldest person on the planet in that moment.

It was clear that he didn't care if he was hurt. It was clear that he wouldn't mind if he just stopped being.

"Yoongi stop it already and tell the truth. I can't take this anymore. I can't see you hurt. I don't like seeing these bruises on you. No one can." Jimin was finally speaking and opening his mouth. Maybe he had avoided of speaking to the boy after the confession but he still should have noticed. He was the one who was always next to Yoongi even if they weren't speaking. He was still always secretly taking glances of the boy. So how in the hell he didn't notice this.

Jimin could feel how the quilt was eating him up and how his insides were getting knotted. He was blaming himself of this all.

"There's nothing to tell so shut up and LEAVE IT. CAN'T ANY OF YOU LISTEN JUST SHUT UP!"

"Are you really going to be that thick headed and not tell us anything. Are you seriously going to be that idiotic and just shut us out of this?"

"Yes! You guys don't deserve to know anything."

Those were the words that hit them hard. They had tried their best to help him and get to know what was happening but he just turned a cold shoulder to them. Yoongi didn't even know and understand everything that they had done just to make the boy happy. He was part of the family and it meant that they stick together through every hardship and help each other out.

"You really think that?"

"You think that we don't deserve to know anything?"

Jungkook and Taehyung's voice cracked a little. They had been the two most eager ones to find out what was happening to the boy. They had searched from everywhere so they could help him even a little bit. They had spent hours with him just so they could see his smile. And they had spent so many more days trying to get the boy better when he was at the end of the tunnel.

"Yes, that's right. You guys don't deserve to know anything. NOTHING AT ALL!"

The silence that fell upon them was thick and heartbreaking. Everyone were weighing his words and what this meant. What it meant to them personally and what it meant to Yoongi. What it meant to their friendship. It felt like all the time they spent with him suddenly seemed worthless to Yoongi. Every little thing they did to make him speak and interact with them again. It was killing them.

Suddenly one of them stood up and walked right in front of Yoongi. His face was full of anger and sadness at same time. It was clear that Yoongi had screwed up.

"FINE! If you don't want me to be involved in your life then be it! I tried so hard! I didn't want to lose you, I just wanted to help you but you pushed me away and now you lost me"

With force Jungkook pushed Yoongi, like he had pushed him out of his life. He watched Yoongi falling to the ground before taking few steps forward and just like that Jungkook walked out of Yoongi's life. Who would have thought that he was the one who was hurting the most. 

Of course everyone was hurting, Yoongi was like brother to them but it just hit hard on Jungkook. Yoongi reminded him so much of his biological brother that took his own life. Jungkook couldn't help him. He didn't know. All he wanted to do was to help Yoongi, he just wanted to take away the pain and be there to help. He wanted to take Yoongi's pain away. He wanted to be there to even one of them but he knew that he couldn't force Yoongi to accept his help and it hurt. It hurt badly.

When Yoongi saw the tears in the youngest eyes while he was walking away, he regretted it all. He didn't want them to cry, especially not the bunny boy. He was always so sweet and gentle towards him. He was the only one he could speak about Jimin. 

When he looked everyone's eyes. Those peoples eyes that he cared for he could feel the sharp pain in his chest, this was a second heartbreak in his life. And it broke him down. That was the moment he let it all out and just cried out every emotion that he had bottled inside of himself.

What had he done?

~~~~~~~

Okay I legit just almost cried myself while imagining this

What is wrong with me?

But I Hope you liked it

Until next time